Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire John Elway

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

    I feel like we aren’t lucky enough to get Bienemy.
    He will come if we get justin fields
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

    Comment


    • #47
      Been time for a while in my opinion, but it won't happen. Elway achieved great heights early, and we could have the argument about Manning being the ultimate masking agent for Elway's always existent inability to draft, but now after building a perennial loser, I would say the conversation at least needs to be had. This topic is one I have sadly been correct on for a while now, but Elway isn't good at his job.

      Comment


      • #48
        Elway lost me when he took Hamler in the second round. Taking 2 WR, when we had Sutton and no QB and no OL was height of stupidity or arrogance.

        Hamler wasn’t even top 2-3 WR I would’ve wanted in 2nd round anyway.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
          Elway lost me when he took Hamler in the second round. Taking 2 WR, when we had Sutton and no QB and no OL was height of stupidity or arrogance.

          Hamler wasn’t even top 2-3 WR I would’ve wanted in 2nd round anyway.
          Weren't you here on draft day ? That was a genius move which will make the offense so explosive, our offensive line is fine and receivers help you score points, was a no-brainer to the folk around here.

          Comment


          • #50
            I know. Speed kills. Too bad we can’t line up an race 40 yards for bragging rights. Is it true Von Miller is the only 1st round pick Elway signed to a second contract?

            Elway took Brock over Russell Wilson and Lavonte David bc Oz went to school with his kid. Franchise still hasn’t recovered.

            Comment


            • #51
              The Irony is Elway is worse at judging QBs than Tebow was at playing the position. Go figure.

              time for the arrogant used car dealer to hit the road. He only got his rings bc of TD anyway.... orltherwise, like Kelly and Marino, always a bridesmaid.
              Last edited by fraguela09; 11-15-2020, 10:12 PM.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

                He will come if we get justin fields
                We will not get Fields. As much as I want him, I truly believe Lawrence and Fields go #1 and #2 overall.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                  I know. Speed kills. Too bad we can’t line up an race 40 yards for bragging rights. Is it true Von Miller is the only 1st round pick Elway signed to a second contract?

                  Elway took Brock over Russell Wilson and Lavonte David bc Oz went to school with his kid. Franchise still hasn’t recovered.
                  Correct. I have a more difficult one. How many Elway drafted players during his tenure have signed multi-year contract extensions here after their rookie deal ?
                  Last edited by johnlimburg; 11-15-2020, 10:48 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post

                    Correct. I have a more difficult one. How many Elway drafted players during his tenure have signed multi-year contract extensions after their rookie deal ?
                    Are we counted those whom JAX Poached away and signed? 6?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post

                      Are we counted those whom JAX Poached away and signed? 6?
                      I am talking about players Elway strictly drafted and then re-signed them here. I am not saying I know the answer either, but my count is 4 players, Von Miller, Virgil Green, Derek Wolfe, and Jeff Huerman.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

                        He will come if we get justin fields
                        first i don't see the JEts or the JAgs letting go of a top 2 pick. and i am not sure either one wins another game. let alone 2 or 3. plus last time i checked you Hire a Coach and then you draft.
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm
                        latavis murray trade bait

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                          Elway lost me when he took Hamler in the second round. Taking 2 WR, when we had Sutton and no QB and no OL was height of stupidity or arrogance.

                          Hamler wasn’t even top 2-3 WR I would’ve wanted in 2nd round anyway.
                          i actually really like Hamler. He has Tyreek Hill Skils. we still need to build ur OT spots.
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm
                          latavis murray trade bait

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                            if we had an owner i bet it would have been done by now.
                            That's the key.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

                              We will not get Fields. As much as I want him, I truly believe Lawrence and Fields go #1 and #2 overall.
                              The jags have so many issues. And that depends on how minshew plays.
                              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

                                first i don't see the JEts or the JAgs letting go of a top 2 pick. and i am not sure either one wins another game. let alone 2 or 3. plus last time i checked you Hire a Coach and then you draft.
                                I mean it we could make a true push for it. You never know what will happen the rest of this season. The jets won't move ill give you that. The jags do crazy stuff all the time. I think if they could move back and get some more picks and still grab a qb later they would. Some solid qbs are coming out.
                                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X