No announcement yet.

Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That pick in the endzone on first down was probably the biggest rookie mistake Lock has made so far this year.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 12-15-2019, 12:37 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      That kick in the endzone on first down was probably the biggest rookie mistake Lock has made so far this year.
      probably, i don't think ball is coming out of his hands the way he wants it to. hopefully this is not a sign that Lock is bad in bad weather and more of a sign just a rookie struggling he has still looked good in the first 2 games enough he can have an offgame and i am still sold on him moving forward.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Kid looked like a rookie today. Didn’t have high expectations in this game.

Not going to pretend like it was a good performance, but I’m still encouraged for the near future.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          probably, i don't think ball is coming out of his hands the way he wants it to. hopefully this is not a sign that Lock is bad in bad weather and more of a sign just a rookie struggling he has still looked good in the first 2 games enough he can have an offgame and i am still sold on him moving forward.
          I wasn’t criticizing the throw. More the decision to turn and throw all the way across the field on first down. On replay Fant never really made a big break to the corner and wasn’t open. He’s gotta play for another down if his initial play isn’t there.

As for bad weather I’d more blame how atrocious the oline has looked today and the wr aren’t insanely open the way KC’s guys have been all day.

Could be Chiefs being the first D to get a little more film on him and send more pressure.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            I wasn’t criticizing the throw. More the decision to turn and throw all the way across the field on first down. On replay Fant never really made a big break to the corner and wasn’t open. He’s gotta play for another down if his initial play isn’t there.

As for bad weather I’d more blame how atrocious the oline has looked today and the wr aren’t insanely open the way KC’s guys have been all day.

Could be Chiefs being the first D to get a little more film on him and send more pressure.
            i feel like there was alot of drops for lock also sutton had 1 and patrick had 1 and beck had 1 at least.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Lock is the future, get him some help this off-season and we got something special
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                Lock is the future, get him some help this off-season and we got something special
                Agreed. The kid took a beating and played hard until the end. O line still needs a lot of work.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                  i feel like there was alot of drops for lock also sutton had 1 and patrick had 1 and beck had 1 at least.
                  Off the top of my head, Sutton had 3, Lindsay had 2, Patrick, Beck and Hamilton all had 1.

Comment

• Drew didn’t look much better than Flacco va the Chiefs.
                    This was good for him to get humbled and hopefully helps him develop going forward.

Did anybody catch his dad’s interview with 104.3 the fan. He made it very clear that his time off made him better. Fact!
                    sigpic

Comment

• My perception of drew Lock does not change after this L. Now if he plays awful vs the lions and raiders we can have a talk but after this L. Nah tough game on the road in the elements I hate that it snowed today. Who knows how different the game might have turned out but a young team in the elements we just dont have enough.

Ol biggest need and a wr opposite of Sutton. Drew had some bad and good but again KC is a SB contender and they were home so I'll pump the breaks on the Lock cant cut it or we have an awful team.

Let's see how he responds for the last two games of the year. I'm still intrigued and hopeful. Fant was hurting as well it was a tough game. I have a feeling next year we will be ready.
                      :go:

Comment

• I am on the side of those who believe in Lock. Bad weather, lots of drops, some miscommunication, not much running game. I expect a big rebound next week.

Comment

• This was the “character building” game. He got beat up and he didn’t have a good game. I’m interested to see how he rebounds.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            Drew didn’t look much better than Flacco va the Chiefs.
                            This was good for him to get humbled and hopefully helps him develop going forward.

Did anybody catch his dad’s interview with 104.3 the fan. He made it very clear that his time off made him better. Fact!
                            Flacco would have got killed. Drew's ability to move in the pocket is the only reason we moved the ball at times
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                              Flacco would have got killed. Drew's ability to move in the pocket is the only reason we moved the ball at times
                              I like Lock better but we can’t hang with KC either a way!
                              Flacco put up 6 , Drew put up 3
                              Such is life...
                              sigpic

Comment

• In Drew I trust and Drew I believe

Comment

Working...
                                X