Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    - who will be are 3rd corner Yiadom, Bausby, or Ojemudia
    If Yiadom is on the regular season roster, he should be a special teamer only. Dude was burnt toast all year. Swiss cheese. He offers nothing as a corner, and he isn't going to.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      I could be wrong, but wouldn't Callahan be in the slot, and Ojemudia play outside? At least, I hope that's the end game.
      That’s how I see it. If Callahan doesn’t play, Duke Dawson or Bassey will be our slot guy.
      sigpic

Comment

• GM John Elway talks confidence in
        DrewLock: “He came in like he'd been there before. He was able to bounce back from mistakes and not let mistakes bother him."

Elway was the GM who drafted Lock but didn’t give Lock the keys immediately.
        He has rewarded him for stepping up and showing he can be the guy.
        Now he’s got an arsenal of weapons around him .
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
          Hamilton was developing......that's what we are all talking about in this thread regarding our team right ? Moving in the right direction ? That is what Hamilton was doing. I still believe he has a place on this team. My hope.....I hope Fangio develops. No one has pointed this out yet. He made calls that didn't work, and there were calls he should have made. I don't expect perfection....but I do hope he continues to develop as our Head Coach. I'm fairly confident that he will.
          I think he makes the team too, he will survive. I also think he showed some chemistry with Lock, but the writing is on the wall. You don't go receiver in the first and second round when you have a Pro Bowler already, especially if you like the "development" of your current number 3. I also don't see how Fangio and his "calls" relates to Hamilton being on the outer after he has failed to impress anyone in the building.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            He had that big drop against the Chargers in the second match up that would have sealed the game.
            He did look good in the final 5 games besides that drop.
            It’s going to be interesting to see what receivers make the team.
            Sutton, Hamler, and Jeudy have all made the team.

Patrick & Spencer contribute to special team so i can see them probably making the team.

After that
            Hamilton, Winfree, Cleveland, Kendal Hinton and Zimari Manning.

I think we keep 6 receivers, and couple guys go to practice squad.

A couple questions I forgot are:
            -Is Bouye an upgrade over Harris on the outside
            - Can Callahan stay healthy
            - who will be are 3rd corner Yiadom, Bausby, or Ojemudia
            Yeah I don't remember that one. But it's the little things like that as a backup, when you get in, when you get those few and far between chances, you better come through. I did notice recently though watching back games that Lock was getting Hamilton into some bad situations in terms of passing him into heavy contact, I wonder if that impacted things ? I also don't know if I would say the final 5 games, maybe the final 2. He only had 2 receptions per game in 3 of those 5 games he played with Lock. And of those 6 receptions over that time, 5 of them were for under 10 yards.

Patrick I agree with, I think he along with Hamilton, Sutton, and the new boys makes the team. But Spencer is on an uphill climb battling for special team reps against new toys who will be here regardless. If Hamler gets injured, then I see Spencer making the team, if not, then Spencer may be gone. Depends if Hamler can prove himself reliable catching punts as well I guess.

Also, those next lot of questions, I will answer no to all of them, and the cornerback question is a hard one. I am assuming you are saying Callaghan is the number 2 ? He is more of a slot guy while Ojemudia is probably strictly an outside guy right now. I could see Bausby/Ojemudia/Yiadom battling for the number 2 spot, with Ojemudia emerging. I do still like Yiadom as a prospect with some potential, although I don't think this style of defense is best for him.

Comment

• If six WRs make the roster, Sutton/Patrick, Jeudy/Hamilton and Hamler/Spencer seem to make sense from a position/depth/ST contributor point-of-view. Winfree might end up being odd man out.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Sutton, Jeudy and Hamler are locks, and if all healthy, that's 3 spots gone already. If they go with 6, that'd leave the following players battling for those spots:

Trinity Benson
                Fred Brown
                Tyrie Cleveland
                DaeSean Hamilton
                Kendall Hinton
                Zimari Manning
                Kelvin McKnight
                Tim Patrick
                Diontae Spencer
                Juwann Winfree

Comment

• Hear me out....Really feel Lock's the guy moving forward but can we attach him with a Vet for leadership like Alex Smith? It gives both QB's incentives to play and Denver a nice insurance policy, true game manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                    Hear me out....Really feel Lock's the guy moving forward but can we attach him with a Vet for leadership like Alex Smith? It gives both QB's incentives to play and Denver a nice insurance policy, true game manager.
                    It could happen, but I think Denver would sooner sign an UFA T than they would a QB. Who's available and how much would he cost? Newton, Dalton, Stanton, McCown, Siemian, Glennon, Moore, Bortles, Smith, Kessler??

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      It could happen, but I think Denver would sooner sign an UFA T than they would a QB. Who's available and how much would he cost? Newton, Dalton, Stanton, McCown, Siemian, Glennon, Moore, Bortles, Smith, Kessler??
                      Blake Bortles? At least he's loved in a "Good Place"

Sorry Sam.....had to get that in.

I AGREE WITH YOU.

Comment

• Calling Blake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

You wanna go to war, Buh-La-Kay?
                        Last edited by samparnell; 05-01-2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          Calling Blake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

You wanna go to war, Buh-La-Kay?
                          Man that was great !

Comment

• Love our QB.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1256395482114461701?s=20
                            sigpic

Comment

• https://1043thefan.com/category/podc...Fan+Interviews

Drew Lock randomly showed up on the fan. He seems like such a likable guy. I remember when we drafted Paxton he was very putoff by interviews and questions in general. From day 1 he always seemed like he had somewhere else to be.

Drew seems to be the opposite of that.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                                https://1043thefan.com/category/podc...Fan+Interviews

Drew Lock randomly showed up on the fan. He seems like such a likable guy. I remember when we drafted Paxton he was very putoff by interviews and questions in general. From day 1 he always seemed like he had somewhere else to be.

Drew seems to be the opposite of that.
                                Lynch has to get to his XBOX!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X