No announcement yet.

Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The disdain for Lock is slightly misguided, given his inexperience and Gordon's costly turnovers.
    I assumed Gordon's veteran experience was going to help Lock, not hurt him.

Week 7: Chiefs 43 @ Broncos 16
    Q1 KC rush-TD; 7 - 0
    Q1 Lock rush-TD; 7 - 6 (McManus missed XP)
    Q1 KC FG; 10 - 6
    Q1 Gordon fumble; 10 - 6

Q2 Lock pick-6; 17 - 6
    Q2 McManus FG; 17 - 9
    Q2 KC kickoff-TD; 24 - 9

Q3 Gordon fumble; 24 - 9

Lindsay makes Denver's offense potent.
    I'd be happy with Freeman over Gordon.

Comment

• Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
      The disdain for Lock is slightly misguided, given his inexperience and Gordon's costly turnovers.
      I assumed Gordon's veteran experience was going to help Lock, not hurt him.

Week 7: Chiefs 43 @ Broncos 16
      Q1 KC rush-TD; 7 - 0
      Q1 Lock rush-TD; 7 - 6 (McManus missed XP)
      Q1 KC FG; 10 - 6
      Q1 Gordon fumble; 10 - 6

Q2 Lock pick-6; 17 - 6
      Q2 McManus FG; 17 - 9
      Q2 KC kickoff-TD; 24 - 9

Q3 Gordon fumble; 24 - 9

Lindsay makes Denver's offense potent.
      I'd be happy with Freeman over Gordon.
      No wonder the Chiefs' average starting FP was their own 43-yard line.

Comment

• Lock did a little dance on the touchdown with 1 second. Are you KIDDING ME? For someone who is no where near an NFL starting QB, wow.. cocky doesn't cover it. He is now officially in my cannot stand the dude category. And as the game coverage ends, Lock is staying on the field, looking to see who is looking at him. Did I mention cocky? Lock, if you read this, you have a seriously long way to go and with your snarky attitude... no way you gonna stick. No way.

Comment

• Originally posted by drhiii View Post
          Lock did a little dance on the touchdown with 1 second. Are you KIDDING ME? For someone who is no where near an NFL starting QB, wow.. cocky doesn't cover it. He is now officially in my cannot stand the dude category. And as the game coverage ends, Lock is staying on the field, looking to see who is looking at him. Did I mention cocky? Lock, if you read this, you have a seriously long way to go and with your snarky attitude... no way you gonna stick. No way.
          With that Comeback he deserves to celebrate, every one probably wanted him out but that fourth quarter and that upside he showed is great.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Lock did a little dance on the touchdown with 1 second. Are you KIDDING ME? For someone who is no where near an NFL starting QB, wow.. cocky doesn't cover it. He is now officially in my cannot stand the dude category. And as the game coverage ends, Lock is staying on the field, looking to see who is looking at him. Did I mention cocky? Lock, if you read this, you have a seriously long way to go and with your snarky attitude... no way you gonna stick. No way.
            I'm as critical but I gotta say he was living in the moment think about it ya just completed a comeback and played a great 2nd half. Yeah I like a wb who's been there before but all the greats do it. Lock ain't a great but he can celebrate that
            :go:

Comment

That attitude is why the team bought into him in the first place. He’s just enjoying himself and he doesn’t play nearly as well when he’s not dancing and having fun. He’ll mature as he gets older but for now that kind of energy is infectious for a young offense that desperately needs it.

Comment

• Might have to keep Lock a little longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Might have to keep Lock a little longer.
                  One game doesn't make me all of a sudden forget the bad but I'm not going to hate if the kid played well he deserves his respect. He needs about another 2 or 3 games like this for me to be comfortable with him going forward into next year
                  :go:

Comment

• Cool comeback but he definitely needs to up his game.

Comment

• Bouye and Gordon underwhelm, but I'll take a Lock TD-pass on the final play to win the game!

Hello, Third place.

Comment

How can you come on here and hate on someone that just completed a huge comeback victory? His swag is the reason the Broncos wanted him in the first place. You rather have someone with an attitude like Cutler? Aaron Rogers celebrates the same way. He's just having fun out there. He was even having fun before the game winning drive when he couldn't get the play. That's the kind of QB I want running my team. Hopefully he continues to get better and win more games for Denver.
                        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

How many out of those sacks was lock sacked. Don't give me no backup qb stats thats pointless and a weak way to try to prove your point. Again I will say the oline is playing better than it has in yearsss. Believe what u want tho.
                          From what I've seen the O-Line has been obviously better ever since they put Dotson in at RT. That happened while Lock was injured on IR. So, consider his play from last season and then this season up until he was injured. He did some good stuff last year. He looked like crap this year. Then he continued to look like crap when he came back and had Dotson. That's the important part. He needs to get his head out of his butt and make the plays he can make. If he can do that, he'll be fine. He had a good 4th quarter today. Maybe he can build on that. We have the rest of the season to see what he can do.
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Glad he won. Personal opinion... I don't like him, at all. Serious deficiencies in a lot of areas. My personal $0.0001.

Comment

• What we saw at the end of the game was his potential tbh. Bosa left the game, and Lock was able to stay in the pocket with confidence. When that happened, things started coming together. Right now, he's a guy that needs things to go right around him, and will ride momentum. Franchise guys can stop downward momentum, and create for others. We saw some glimpses of that, but let's see if he can continue to grow.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• I'm not sold on Lock. Once the season is over, we need to try to get the #1 pick to get Trevor Lawrence, if he enters the draft. I'm tired of project QB's and bum free agent QB'S. It didn't take a genius to sign Peyton Manning.

Comment

Working...
                                X