Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I have a pretty good track record when it comes to qbs on this board. Ijs.
    Lately that has been quite easy as long as you were critical of them :-)

Comment

• Oh boy,,,, the "B-word" I remember when they were using the "B-word" with DT after a bad season, things worked out for him ok.
      Put Lock on an established team with solid coaching and an established offense and he would probably look a little better.

(Too early to tell if Lock is actually a bust)

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
        Oh boy,,,, the "B-word" I remember when they were using the "B-word" with DT after a bad season, things worked out for him ok.
        Put Lock on an established team with solid coaching and an established offense and he would probably look a little better.

(Too early to tell if Lock is actually a bust)

You can say that about 99.9% of qbs in the NFL.

"I'm E2DS and I approve this message πŸ‘Œ"
        In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

• Lock going to start against Miami. Imo, if he can't get the win here he won't win a game the rest of the season. After Miami....

NO
          @KC
          @CAR
          BUF
          @LAC
          LV

Lock better be able to handle criticism because he is going to get it during that gauntlet stretch

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            Lock going to start against Miami. Imo, if he can't get the win here he won't win a game the rest of the season. After Miami....

NO
            @KC
            @CAR
            BUF
            @LAC
            LV

Lock better be able to handle criticism because he is going to get it during that gauntlet stretch
            What makes you think there are no wins possible of those games? Saints will be without brees, carolina has lost like 5 straight, we beat the chargers once already.
            sigpic

Comment

• Ya gotta give the kid a little credit, he's kinda beat up, and could sit out. I like him showing some toughness and rubbing some dirt on it, and getting out there!!!!

In my best Bronco fan voice, "That's OUR QB out there"!!!!

Comment

• Let me answer Jvdub

He said it because its true

Saints without brees....Brees has been avg all year that def is stout. Even if Jamis plays he will throw its in which lock won't do anything with but Jw will also throw tds which lock won't match,

Panther, by the time we play then the will have teddy and Cmac back....their def is also pretty darn good...

Y
                Chargers yea we beat the chargers "barely" they will not let lock off the hook this time. The offense took their foot off the gas too fast.

K.c. enuff said
                Buff enuff said
                Raiders Lock probably will still have nightmares

"I'm E2DS and I approve this message πŸ‘Œ "

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                  Ya gotta give the kid a little credit, he's kinda beat up, and could sit out. I like him showing some toughness and rubbing some dirt on it, and getting out there!!!!

In my best Bronco fan voice, "That's OUR QB out there"!!!!

Hahahahaha.....thats "your" qb.....I just watch the def lol....jp.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

What makes you think there are no wins possible of those games? Saints will be without brees, carolina has lost like 5 straight, we beat the chargers once already.
                    What gives you faith they will? Every one of those games is going to be extremely tough. Saints might be better without Brees, jmo. Chargers at their house and Carolina will more than likely have CMac by then. It's not like I want those loss's I just don't see our turnover machine offense being able to compete.....

Comment

• Yeah....Saints won't be a Brees!

Comment

• Ok I see a few of you say the saints may be better without brees? For real? Sorry but that's just not even worth the time to argue I swear to god some of y'all will say anything to try to fit your narrative
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Hahahahaha.....thats "your" qb.....I just watch the def lol....jp.

That's a cute thing you got going on there... approving your own messages and all. Wonder why nobody else thought of that
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            Ok I see a few of you say the saints may be better without brees? For real? Sorry but that's just not even worth the time to argue I swear to god some of y'all will say anything to try to fit your narrative
                            I didn't but I kind of think they will be a very difficult O to defend against, with Hill (starting this weekend) and Winston....and all those weapons. One guy can play QB like a nifty fullback with an decent arm, and the other, if on his game, a pretty lethal passer/runner. When in doubt, you give Kamara the ball. And we all know Thomas. So though I know Brees is the better QB, it may be hard to be a DC next week, given the realm of possibilities that team presents.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              Lock going to start against Miami. Imo, if he can't get the win here he won't win a game the rest of the season. After Miami....

NO
                              @KC
                              @CAR
                              BUF
                              @LAC
                              LV

It's important for Lock and everyone else on the team to believe that they can win all 7 remaining games. You never know what might happen next. Imagine a Sunday on which Drew Lock doesn't throw any picks?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

It's important for Lock and everyone else on the team to believe that they can win all 7 remaining games. You never know what might happen next. Imagine a Sunday on which Drew Lock doesn't throw any picks?
                                That would be a great day!! I would love for Lock to come out the remaining games and light it up and win out. I have major..... MAJOR doubts that happens though

Comment

Working...
                                X