Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Shannon sharp is saying what my signature is saying in so many words. I tried to tell yall.
    I be damn he is saying everything I have been saying and was getting ripped for and yall wanna give him another year. Smh.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

why Mariota, he is on contract with the Raiders next year and i doubt they trade him to us unless we over pay. i don't think he is a realistic option or makes much sense.
      Doesn't have to necessarily be Mariota, I saw Winston's name mentioned as well. My point, I guess, along with drafting a QB is bring in someone to challenge Lock, but not give up high picks to do it.

Comment

• As far as QBs I think Lock is good to go for 1 one year. From my view he has shown he can be the Qb he needs to be now. There is some serious learning that needs to be done in terms of where he needs to be. I wish we had a QB like Rypien to be a backup but with more experience. Maybe Fitz would be a better back up. Would like to see a good young talent as the 3rd QB.

OC and QB coach wise (maybe offensive coaching as a whole) I think we would fail to develop the next Mahomes should be find ourselves lucky enough to get him.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

I was just posting my opinion. I always thought fans were people that liked the team and supported it ?
          Not complained about everything.
          It's just my belief and Opinion, that people that complain and don't support the team are bad fans.
          I'm just glad that Drew Lock is tough, and doesn't listen or believe In what the lame Media or the lame fans (unsupportive), think of him, because they don't really know anything about what's going on with the football operations, They just actually see what's on TV.
          By the same token, we lame negative fans that does not see Drew Lock as the QB of the future for us - us spoiled fans of the Broncos that for decades have not been out of the playoff hunt for more than one year at a time, can point back to the people that should know that either our coaching and management staff is not good enough or the players are not.

Young QBs make mistakes and get burned, but they need to lean from them and get better. Lock does not seem to become better.
          This is a great analysis of why Lock has promise, but stinks so much that there is little hope in the sheer amount of crappy playing

Comment

• I just hope that all you guys and your families are afforded the same kindness and patience in your lives, that we give our developing quarterbacks.

Comment

I just hope that all you guys and your families are afforded the same kindness and patience in your lives, that we give our developing quarterbacks.

C'mon man, you can't seriously try to compare a pro football player to any average Joe. Am I or any person here in the public eye? Are there world wide expectations for anyone here? Fans have the right to be critical because of the emotional and financial investment they put into sports. After seeing Lock throw yet another pick IN THE REDZONE against the Chargers I will continue to be critical and continue to call for a new starter.....but that's just me

Comment

I just hope that all you guys and your families are afforded the same kindness and patience in your lives, that we give our developing quarterbacks.

If you bake poop, it might just still be poop after you're done. Lock has made little to no improvements since game 1
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Today's game is the perfect game to display young QBs. Kept saying to the lead up, that Justin has that look and ability that screams he's the guy, while Lock doesn't. 2 young QB's, only one looks like he's the future for a team.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    Today's game is the perfect game to display young QBs. Kept saying to the lead up, that Justin has that look and ability that screams he's the guy, while Lock doesn't. 2 young QB's, only one looks like he's the future for a team.
                    If his receivers felt like catching the ball might be different.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

If his receivers felt like catching the ball might be different.
                      Lock over threw Fant, I'd say Jeudy was the only one to actually drop a catchable ball.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Lock over threw Fant, I'd say Jeudy was the only one to actually drop a catchable ball.
                        I mean he hit Hamler in the hands. It was a tough catch but it was in his hands.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

I mean he hit Hamler in the hands. It was a tough catch but it was in his hands.
                            It's kinda like the pass that was dropped in the endzone during the Cardinals game. It hit Kirk in the hands, but it was a tough catch to make with a defender on him. Kyler, nor him is at fault for a hard play that could have resulted in a touchdown.
                            Even on the past Jeudy got for a good gain, it was under thrown and low.

I think sometimes we as viewers see the ball hit hands and think easy catch. Again using the Cardinals as example, they had a play where I believe it was tight end Dan Arnold, dropped a wide open pass from Kyler, but was given the excuse that he was afraid to take an open hit to the body, so he hesitated on the catch. He weighed mentally taking a big hit vs a big play.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

It's kinda like the pass that was dropped in the endzone during the Cardinals game. It hit Kirk in the hands, but it was a tough catch to make with a defender on him. Kyler, nor him is at fault for a hard play that could have resulted in a touchdown.
                              Even on the past Jeudy got for a good gain, it was under thrown and low.

I think sometimes we as viewers see the ball hit hands and think easy catch. Again using the Cardinals as example, they had a play where I believe it was tight end Dan Arnold, dropped a wide open pass from Kyler, but was given the excuse that he was afraid to take an open hit to the body, so he hesitated on the catch. He weighed mentally taking a big hit vs a big play.
                              Sorry I meant Hamilton I'm not saying he's playing perfect I just think we're over reacting... Having Sutton and giving him an Offseason with the rookie WR's can only help. I'm so tired a change.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wow. Just..... wow. And not in a positive way.

Comment

Working...
                                X