No announcement yet.

Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mistake Denver is making, it seems like they forcing the ball to Jeudy. Like they are trying to force a connection between him and Lock. Which I'm sure LA has picked up on.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

If his receivers felt like catching the ball might be different.
      Drop rate is 10.9% compared to in 2011 ex. where Eric Decker had 18% and DT had 13.5%.

It does not explain why Lock throws to the other team and why we are not winning. It still goes back to the QB

Comment

• Wow. Jeudy. Wow.

Comment

• If there was any play for Lock to look like this is his team, it was this drive. He opens the drive by throwing it into the dirt on a wide open target down field. We aren't in the position for Jeudy to not make the play, on the following play, if Lock doesn't throw it into the dirt. Hamilton and Harris saved Lock. Harris should have had an easy pick, didn't get it and Hamilton caught it for a nice save.
          Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 12-27-2020, 05:16 PM.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Long time Bronco fan here.... Craig Morton is my early fan days... I’m not a Locke fan... hoping a Carson Wentz deal will work out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bird33 View Post
              Long time Bronco fan here.... Craig Morton is my early fan days... I’m not a Locke fan... hoping a Carson Wentz deal will work out...
              Talking like that i can't tell you were a Broncos fan wish that on us. Lol
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bird33 View Post
                Long time Bronco fan here.... Craig Morton is my early fan days... I’m not a Locke fan... hoping a Carson Wentz deal will work out...
                I don't get this dream of having Carson. He isn't working out in Philly, so why would he in Denver? It's not that Philly is just bad and thus Wentz looks bad...no, they have been a better team since sitting him, meaning he was the problem. So why Wentz? When a play for Dak, Rivers, and Cam will be free agents. Even Tyrod and Mitchell are options as well for cheap in free agency.

With the Jets losing the suck for Trevor race, they'll have no reason to trade Darnold. So now he's off the table.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• These are tough times to be a Bronco fan. At this point, all I can do is hope for a miraculous turnaround in the next year or so.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

It does not explain why Lock throws to the other team and why we are not winning. It still goes back to the QB
                    speaking for this game only...

And only watching the highlights as it did not air in my area. I feel like the interceptions the Lock had today were not his fault. Obviously the final Hail Mary is already like a 50/50 chance for either team. However, the first one was tipped by, was it Hamilton? So maybe Drew does not try to force that. But it hit the WR’s hands in what looked to me like a decent pass. That’s on the WR.

Again....speaking ONLY for Locks interceptions for this game.

Comment

• We are the new Cle Browns until Elway leaves. Is what it is
                      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                        We are the new Cle Browns until Elway leaves. Is what it is
                        we are still not picking top 5 every year. we are still just picking at 10. like thats way to early and wrong to say
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm
                        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Thing about lock is he looks spot on ready to win and the next play he looks like he never seen a football before. He should be well past that rookie jitters by now. That being said i would keep him on the roster for next year. This has been a messed up year with the virus. I still believe he has the ability to turn things around. However next year is his judgement day. No improvement get the pink slip.

Comment

• Man I want to see an offense like the Tebow days. Love watching a read option scheme mixed with the play action. Tired of seeing Lock run around to be honest it’s not impressive.
                            "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

we are still not picking top 5 every year. we are still just picking at 10. like thats way to early and wrong to say
                              We keep firing coaches
                              weve had a ton of starting QBs
                              our drafts look awful
                              were the worst team in the division

etc.,.,
                              -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
                                Man I want to see an offense like the Tebow days. Love watching a read option scheme mixed with the play action. Tired of seeing Lock run around to be honest it’s not impressive.
                                NOOOOOOOO, that wasn’t a real offense to Elway, yet all the good teams have some read option concepts. Elway keeps trying to build the 97 Broncos instead of being innovative.
                                -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Working...
                                X