Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DN1218 View Post

speaking for this game only...

And only watching the highlights as it did not air in my area. I feel like the interceptions the Lock had today were not his fault. Obviously the final Hail Mary is already like a 50/50 chance for either team. However, the first one was tipped by, was it Hamilton? So maybe Drew does not try to force that. But it hit the WR’s hands in what looked to me like a decent pass. That’s on the WR.

Again....speaking ONLY for Locks interceptions for this game.
    He threw that first pass off target. It was tipped because the WR was going for a ball that was poorly placed. Lock was scrambling and threw an inaccurate ball and it was picked off after it was tipped.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post
      Thing about lock is he looks spot on ready to win and the next play he looks like he never seen a football before. He should be well past that rookie jitters by now. That being said i would keep him on the roster for next year. This has been a messed up year with the virus. I still believe he has the ability to turn things around. However next year is his judgement day. No improvement get the pink slip.
      The eye test is something everyone talks about. Today's eye test, we saw a rookie(Justin Herbert) look composed, making good decisions. Then we saw a second year player not look composed, make bad decisions. The first play of the final drive....Drew just throwing a terrible ball into the dirt, on an attempt to hit a wide open man down field. That's a throw 31 starting QBs make...Drew Lock is so inconsistent, it's 50/50 on him making that play...he didn't.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

The eye test is something everyone talks about. Today's eye test, we saw a rookie(Justin Herbert) look composed, making good decisions. Then we saw a second year player not look composed, make bad decisions. The first play of the final drive....Drew just throwing a terrible ball into the dirt, on an attempt to hit a wide open man down field. That's a throw 31 starting QBs make...Drew Lock is so inconsistent, it's 50/50 on him making that play...he didn't.
        Nothing worse for a football team than a inconsistent QB... Can’t stand it.
        "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

• DL was given the keys this year. He crashed the car. I doubt DEN will be desperate to trade a big package to move up in draft or to try to pry away Stafford, Ryan, Darnold....

But, DEN will be looking for quality competition. DL has 1 more shot to solidify himself as the starting QB for the Broncos. Offseason and 2021 season. Without a HUGE leap forward, though, and next season will see the end of the DL experiment.

does it occur during camp? After Sep? After the BYe? By DEC

I say the the odds Lock is starting SEP 2022 is about 20%

Comment

• Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
            Man I want to see an offense like the Tebow days. Love watching a read option scheme mixed with the play action. Tired of seeing Lock run around to be honest it’s not impressive.
            I couldn't disagree more, I hate the read option. Give me a bruiser RB and play action all day over that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

I couldn't disagree more, I hate the read option. Give me a bruiser RB and play action all day over that.
              How about a bruising running back and an elusive QB read option? Give me a Kyler Murray Derrick Henry scheme we scoring 40 a game.

Comment

How about a bruising running back and an elusive QB read option? Give me a Kyler Murray Derrick Henry scheme we scoring 40 a game.
                I might be able to be persuaded with that lineup

Comment

Derek Henry is a 1 and a million player.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

I might be able to be persuaded with that lineup

Hahahahaha well said...

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

Derek Henry is a 1 and a million player.
                      I know man. Denver needs a top 5 running back again because all this focusing on finding our QB is getting old. We could win a lot more games with a power running scheme and playing good defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post

We keep firing coaches
                        weve had a ton of starting QBs
                        our drafts look awful
                        were the worst team in the division

etc.,.,
                        our latest drafts have been decent we are adding good talent. and we haven't had a top 5 pick recently nor been the worst or one of the worst teams in the nfl. we still have 9 teams worst then us this year.
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm
                        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• A couple things that bother me about Lock are, after a play he is always looking at the replay on the big screen, instead of concentrating on the next play and when things are going bad he sometimes has a goofy grin or smile on his face? He doesn't seem serious enough????

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                            A couple things that bother me about Lock are, after a play he is always looking at the replay on the big screen, instead of concentrating on the next play and when things are going bad he sometimes has a goofy grin or smile on his face? He doesn't seem serious enough????
                            Yep noticed that also. He is very much still a rookie. Give him till the end of the year and that smirk will disappear when he realizes he is fighting for a job.

Comment

A couple things that bother me about Lock are, after a play he is always looking at the replay on the big screen, instead of concentrating on the next play and when things are going bad he sometimes has a goofy grin or smile on his face? He doesn't seem serious enough????
                              The one that bothered me was after LA made the field goal. He smiled and shrugged, then grabbed his helmet and first play throws it into the dirt...
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

He might.... MIGHT be able to turn things around but imo, it's going to be another 2 years before he can even reach a level of consistency. Can the Broncos afford to wait for that? While in the meantime Mahomes and the chiefs continue to mop the floor with us and Herbert gets better. Imo, Elway doesn't have a choice, he has to make a move

Comment

Working...
                                X