No announcement yet.

Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though the general circumstances are the same, not all situations were created equal.

I think it is reasonable to give Lock a pass for this season given what happened this year.

He will need to show some real growth next season though, especially if they have a relatively normal offseason and training camp.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
      I Think Drew Lock starts for the Broncos again next season!

(I hope E2DS approves this message)
      I really don't care if he does. Im use to us losing. Let him come back. Since so many feel he walks on water. I still follow the qbs i thought we should draft...im on the ravens message board too. Wherever fields go i will be there too. We can keep getting as my old football coach would say "E-Bus jokers"qbs...

Good Luck with lock.
      Last edited by Ear2dastreets; 12-31-2020, 07:53 AM.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

I really don't care if he does. Im use to us losing. Let him come back. Sense so many feel he walks on water. I still follow the qbs i thought we should draft...im on the ravens message board too. Wherever fields go i will be there too. We can keep getting as my old football coach would say "E-Bus jokers"qbs...

Good Luck with lock.
        I'm all in with Justin Fields if he drops to us, or even if we have to move up a couple spots!
        I was just worried about your well-being,, about how excited you would be if we got Justin Fields!

Comment

• Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Likely he will. These Broncos haven't been known to make the best decisions the past 5 years.
          Yep I saw it...people say "this int wasn't his fault, that wasn't" at the end of the day you are what you are. Winston threw 30 ints... Bruce said about 12 was not his fault. But all they see is 30 ints at the end of the day. As of now every qb has wrs drop passes and td passes. Right now lock has more ints than tds...

His best game of the season was vs one of the worst teams in the league full of rookies and 2nd year players and still only won by 1td. Yea hang yall hat on that all yall want.

just a statement not saying this to you "diveinstructor"
          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Message for E2DS

I just saw in a mock draft that the Broncos are taking Justin Fields
            Elway won't take him. It is what it is. I washed my hands with this. Let him come back and while you at it let Shurmur come back to bc thats if he dont thats gonna be more excuses with a new oc. I can hear it now
            "lock has had 3 o.c. in three years" "give him another year it was his first year in this system" blah blah blah.

Comment

• If Justin Fields drops to 10, I think we would take him.

Comment

I'm all in with Justin Fields if he drops to us, or even if we have to move up a couple spots!
                I was just worried about your well-being,, about how excited you would be if we got Justin Fields!
                please no Ohio state QBs. They never work out and over rated.

Comment

I would be happy i not gonna lie. I think he has been trying to hard and not letting the game come to him. But is wishful thinking.

Elway will be Elway.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post

He was a GA qb first. Ga qbs are good.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post

Hell outside of D. Watson...what qb has come out of Clemson that was good in the last 20 years. Every qb is different period.

Comment

• He is young, (21 years old), and he wouldn't have to start immediately next year, we could start with Drew Lock and let Justin learn the ropes a little bit.
                        And have a true quarterback competition.

May the best QB win!

Comment

He is young, (21 years old), and he wouldn't have to start immediately next year, we could start with Drew Lock and let Justin learn the ropes a little bit.
                          And have a true quarterback competition.

May the best QB win!

You dont do that with a 1st qb. If they draft a qb in the 1st rd that 100% means thats the end of lock with the broncos.

Comment

You dont do that with a 1st qb. If they draft a qb in the 1st rd that 100% means thats the end of lock with the broncos.
                            You might not want to throw him in immediately

Comment

You might not want to throw him in immediately
                              In today's NFL, no point of waiting.

Comment

In today's NFL, no point of waiting.
                                Whoever wins the competition in training camp is the starter. It may take till week 8 to let the new guy start?

Comment

Working...
                                X