Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Its kinda funny,,,,,
    Calling our GM "STUPID" let's see, John Elway, A Stanford grad, A owner of multiple Cars dealerships, owner of restaurants, GM of Arena Football team and GM of the Denver Broncos.
    Yeah I guess he's "STUPID".
    🤭🤭🤭
    Don't give a damn about personal business.

    5 straight losing seasons.
    can't pick a qb to save is life..

    Nuff said for me.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

      Yes, Herbert has Diggs. I said that. The point is Diggs is an experienced, successful, first team WR. Patrick and Spencer have minimal experience and are essentially 2nd and 3rd team receivers.

      Looks like you're still not getting it. I'm not saying Lock is good or even as good as Herbert. He's not. I am saying that if he had experienced, good 1st team receivers, his numbers might be better.

      I'm also saying if you take a QB that isn't as good as another QB, you put him on a team with lesser players and a lesser OC, then him not performing as good as a better QB on a better team is obvious and expected. It's a team sport, and the QB alone doesn't mean everything. If it did, then Manning would've had 3 championships here.

      Since Lock is NOT as good as a top first round pick, he needs more help. It doesn't mean he'll ever be good. It does mean the team, and even that QB, can do better. This is a crap team. It'll take an HOF QB to get this staff and offense into the top of the league and a threat.

      I am curious about one thing....did Drew break your heart?
      I think you mean Williams. His Diggs is on the bills
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

        Yes, Herbert has Diggs. I said that. The point is Diggs is an experienced, successful, first team WR. Patrick and Spencer have minimal experience and are essentially 2nd and 3rd team receivers.

        Looks like you're still not getting it. I'm not saying Lock is good or even as good as Herbert. He's not. I am saying that if he had experienced, good 1st team receivers, his numbers might be better.

        I'm also saying if you take a QB that isn't as good as another QB, you put him on a team with lesser players and a lesser OC, then him not performing as good as a better QB on a better team is obvious and expected. It's a team sport, and the QB alone doesn't mean everything. If it did, then Manning would've had 3 championships here.

        Since Lock is NOT as good as a top first round pick, he needs more help. It doesn't mean he'll ever be good. It does mean the team, and even that QB, can do better. This is a crap team. It'll take an HOF QB to get this staff and offense into the top of the league and a threat.

        I am curious about one thing....did Drew break your heart?
        Ok you lost me with Diggs. Diggs play for the bills not the chargers you getting him mixes up with Josh allen....so I didn't read anything else you said. But ok we will go with what you said.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

          I think you mean Williams. His Diggs is on the bills
          Lol he know so much I let him have it....so all those stats he post means nothing.
          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post

            please no Ohio state QBs. They never work out and over rated.
            Well, Tua might break the trend for Alabama.

            Maybe Fields can do it for Ohio State.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

            Comment


            • I would bet John Elway has an higher IQ then the people that are calling him "STUPID".

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                I would bet John Elway has an higher IQ then the people that are calling him "STUPID".
                Maybe he is just out of his element being GM for the Broncos. He might do better as GM for his car dealership or restaurant.
                If he really cared about the Broncos, he woul;d admit, he was a pretty good QB but obviously not cut out to know how to pick good players or coaches. A good worker would not necessarily make a good supervisor. He should have been given an apprentice opportunity to learn football like they say they are doing with Brittany. Not Beth, because they know she would get rid of the JE good ole boys.
                Last edited by MrMax; 12-31-2020, 03:13 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                  I would bet John Elway has an higher IQ then the people that are calling him "STUPID".
                  Huh, Elway is stupid?

                  Calling someone "stupid" is a slight upgrade over threatening to "scream" if others use certain words, right @Ear2dastreets?


                  ...back to the sandbox.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

                    I remember people saying we should have taken him at 10 that year, he just so happen to fall to the second round. So I'd say he was considered a 1st round prospect that is really struggling. You can't sit and hope for the guy to pan out. This team is not in a cake walk division anymore so if Lock can't get us wins we cut the ties and find a better option.

                    If there is no better options and we have to roll with Lock he better have at least 8 wins next year. Make big leaps in his play. Cut down on the turnovers and for thr love of all football beat the darn chiefs.
                    Some people did say that the Broncos would/should draft him at #10 overall. The Broncos laughed at that and traded down as they should have because it was the right thing to do with no one at their spot worthy of the pick. Then they drafted a TE and an OG. Then they drafted Lock with their second pick in the second round. So, no, he wasn't considered a 1st round prospect by anyone at all who makes these kinds of decisions.
                    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                      I would bet John Elway has an higher IQ then the people that are calling him "STUPID".
                      Lol if you say so. I really don't give a damn how smart you feel elway is or who you think he is smart than.

                      I stand by what I said. You just have to deal with.
                      Elway is not a god sorry. He put his draws on same way I do.
                      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

                        Lol if you say so. I really don't give a damn how smart you feel elway is or who you think he is smart than.

                        I stand by what I said. You just have to deal with.
                        Elway is not a god sorry. He put his draws on same way I do.
                        I think you just proved my point about IQ .

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

                          I think you just proved my point about IQ .
                          Again...I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK. Dude leave me alone. Go find you somebody to play wit. Don't reply to me.

                          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                          Comment


                          • Let's go Drew Lock!! Beat the Raiders!

                            Comment


                            • May not be much but Drew was asked if he'd heard from Vic or John on his future here his response was "nothing set in stone" ....

                              https://www-si-com.cdn.ampproject.or...ne-on-2021-job

                              He did also say no season is set in stone but he knows be isn't "locked" in as the starter


                              Comment


                              • https://nfltraderumors.co/afc-notes-...fs-raiders-21/

                                Gordon certainly doesn't hold back his thoughts either. A teammates opinion on one another says a lot to me. Usually it's in house and behind the microphone they all support one another. For a teammate to say or imply that the main piece is the make or break missing piece tells me there is zero confidence and I'm betting Gordon isn't the only one who thinks that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X