Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

No you still don't see the picture winning the game means what? Playoffs? Winning seasons? First rd by? Home field playoff game? I'll give you the answers all equal NO. WINNING the game will give us a worst draft pick when we need an impact player. Again sorry no sorry.
    Players and coaches don’t lose on purpose. What’s the point in rooting for them to lose when you know damn well they’re trying to win? So I see the picture. You don’t.

Broncos Fan Card Revoked!!!!
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Dave Logan, on the Broncos radio broadcast, mentioned that the Broncos are the second worst when it comes to dropped passes.

That’s something that must be taken into consideration when evaluating Lock.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
        Dave Logan, on the Broncos radio broadcast, mentioned that the Broncos are the second worst when it comes to dropped passes.

That’s something that must be taken into consideration when evaluating Lock.

Sorry 😞 I am done evaluating Drew and the consensus is Drew Sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

I’m not an advocate for Lock. I won’t be upset if they move on or give him another chance.

The coaches and front office aren’t done evaluating him and they must consider all relevant data.

They might come to the conclusion that there isn’t a better option available, even if they don’t necessarily think he’s the answer they want.
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• I'm curious how he would have been had Fangio not made the decision to fire Rich. Again noticeably Drew Lock was looking better under Rich. He looked promising.
            This would likely be a different season and vibe if we never fired Rich. Consistency at OC wit an OC that got Lock looking decent.

Today's game will keep Lock as the starting QB, because John will see there is potential. But that potential can't be fulfilled with Shumur.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Lock and Jeudy are finally on the same page, and Fangio doesn't give them a timeout to play with, and didn't allow one more play before sending out McManus. As much flack I give Drew, it's hard to play ball when your coaches keep screwing you over.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Locks gotta go

Comment

• I want Drew Lock to be the guy but the reality is he is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    Lock and Jeudy are finally on the same page, and Fangio doesn't give them a timeout to play with, and didn't allow one more play before sending out McManus. As much flack I give Drew, it's hard to play ball when your coaches keep screwing you over.
                    Par for 2020 I guess. Such an unnecessary end to that game. Let the players win or lose by their play, instead, poor game management (once again) blew an opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      I'm curious how he would have been had Fangio not made the decision to fire Rich. Again noticeably Drew Lock was looking better under Rich. He looked promising.
                      This would likely be a different season and vibe if we never fired Rich. Consistency at OC wit an OC that got Lock looking decent.

Today's game will keep Lock as the starting QB, because John will see there is potential. But that potential can't be fulfilled with Shumur.
                      I was harping on this last year after those games Lock played, he didn't look good or any different to this year, it was as inconsistent as it is now. Lock had maybe 3 good quarters last year and the stat lines looked better, but there isn't a tangible difference in play to warrant blaming one coordinator to the next for the apparent difference in play that the tape doesn't show. If you have time go and watch the play from Lock last year now removed from the hope and fandom, and what I am saying is there to be seen, it wasn't great, it wasn't good, it was the same as 2020. I also don't think it is fair to make that final statement when I bet you cannot decipher the difference schematically or tactically between Shurmur and Scrangerello when in charge of Lock.

Comment

• Lock looked good today, he should get 2021 and if you ain’t down with that wait til 2022
                        it lock balls out just wait til he is done in Denver
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Par for 2020 I guess. Such an unnecessary end to that game. Let the players win or lose by their play, instead, poor game management (once again) blew an opportunity.
                          Lock played an decent game no TO. He played very safe. If not for the 92 yard td his numbers would have been average. I throw my hands up. Pick 8- 9 kinda far back it is what it is. If he is back he is back if not its whatever.

The bills gave up 2 seconds to move up 5 spots from 12 to 7. We have a lot of picks.
                          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Exactly! I didn't see anything today that screams franchise QB, but they ask him to not turn the ball over he doesn't. You ask him to put us in a situation to get us a chance to win and well he kind of does that. Our defensive effort was poor at the end of the game. Why would you not take away Waller entirely on that 2pt conversion and at least make Carr throw to someone else. Are you kidding me you call a timeout on that 2pt conversion when they don't even have the right set up on the field. Then you don't even give them 1 more chance to get 5-10 yds with 9 seconds left. Lock isn't the answer, not that I see, but they are going to go forward with him next year. Give him a chance to make a play, what are we going to do lose? That was established when you lined up for an unreasonable field goal attempt, or better yet a blown 2 pt conversion stop that you wasted a time out to try and stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Lock played an decent game no TO. He played very safe. If not for the 92 yard td his numbers would have been average. I throw my hands up. Pick 8- 9 kinda far back it is what it is. If he is back he is back if not its whatever.

The bills gave up 2 seconds to move up 5 spots from 12 to 7. We have a lot of picks.
                              If not? No that actually counts sorry guy
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Roger that. Am too old to get on with rationalizing ad naseum. Lock needs gettin' gone... like go play in Canada where it is wider open, freer wheeling, like when he played at Mizzou.

I actually came here to see if the coaching staff had been fired. My missus yelled at the TV when they took that last time out allowing the Raiders to get organized and said "what the hell are they doing <Broncos>? Even *I* know that."

Broncos a ways away from being anything much. So I guess I can root for... naw.. I don't want to get kicked out. And no, not the Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                                X