Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    If not? No that actually counts sorry guy
    It does. Not taking it away from him....he had a decent game. Raiders gave them enough T.O. and great field positions vs a sorry Raiders def.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Lock looked good today, he should get 2021 and if you ain’t down with that wait til 2022
      it lock balls out just wait til he is done in Denver
      I hope not
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

I hope not
        You hope Lock doesn’t ball out in 2021?

sigpic

Comment

You hope Lock doesn’t ball out in 2021?
          Yes I do 100% for another team.

Comment

Appreciate your honesty
            sigpic

Comment

If he balls out for another team next year fans will be crying for Elways head...even more then now. I'm not sold on Lock any more than you are at this point. Fact is he's going to be back here again next season. Hopefully he shows progress and our improved team will start winning games.

We will be close enough for a trade up I just have zero faith it will happen....for a QB at least

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

If he balls out for another team next year fans will be crying for Elways head...even more then now. I'm not sold on Lock any more than you are at this point. Fact is he's going to be back here again next season. Hopefully he shows progress and our improved team will start winning games.

We will be close enough for a trade up I just have zero faith it will happen....for a QB at least
                Elway said he will be back?

Comment

No, just reading between the lines with Vic and Shurmur

Comment

Anything is possible and if we end up with Fields I'll do back flip's with ya but I just don't see Elway making it, jmo

Comment

Anything is possible and if we end up with Fields I'll do back flip's with ya but I just don't see Elway making it, jmo
                      Yeah you are right.....Elway will stay with lock....probably won't have another top 10 pick but too 15 for sure. It is what it is. My wildcard is this when trey Lance play. He will completely change the draft.

Comment

Fields deep passes will be picked in the NFL
                        sigpic

Comment

Fields deep passes will be picked in the NFL
                          Locks deep passes are picked too...just saying

Comment

Locks deep passes are picked too...just saying
                            I’ll take Lock over Fields, write it down. Fields isn’t special.
                            sigpic

Comment

I’ll take Lock over Fields, write it down. Fields isn’t special.
                              the best option for Denver is Lock improves and makes the proper adjustments. He knows the offense and knows his receivers. I've just seen too many bad habits that he doesn't seem to learn from. I'm hoping he can pull a Josh Allen and turn heads but I have serious doubts.

Comment

• Originally posted by drhiii View Post

Roger that. Am too old to get on with rationalizing ad naseum. Lock needs gettin' gone... like go play in Canada where it is wider open, freer wheeling, like when he played at Mizzou.

I actually came here to see if the coaching staff had been fired. My missus yelled at the TV when they took that last time out allowing the Raiders to get organized and said "what the hell are they doing <Broncos>? Even *I* know that."

Broncos a ways away from being anything much. So I guess I can root for... naw.. I don't want to get kicked out. And no, not the Raiders.
                                My Wife did the same thing, she was dropping bombs on Fangio for call those TOs

Comment

Working...
                                X