Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

the best option for Denver is Lock improves and makes the proper adjustments. He knows the offense and knows his receivers. I've just seen too many bad habits that he doesn't seem to learn from. I'm hoping he can pull a Josh Allen and turn heads but I have serious doubts.
    Too many bad habits. Kept repeating mistakes too often. Some flashes, but really? He is way too whimsical in his head and... hell.. 2020 was hard enough on everyone. No sense in continuing getting worked up over the inevitable. That being Lock will remain unremarkable and dwindle into the long dustbin line of QBs recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Fields deep passes will be picked in the NFL
      So will TL and Zac Wilson. One of the dumbest things I every heard. Please tell my how his deep balls will be picked of and not TL or Zac Wilson.??????? PLEASE I wanna hear this stupid nonsense.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

I’ll take Lock over Fields, write it down. Fields isn’t special.
        Lmao lock is better than regimes fields...please explain?? Compare college and lock has a losing record and tied for 1st with int after missing like 2 games.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

I’ll take Lock over Fields, write it down. Fields isn’t special.
          So I assume Trevor Lawrence and Zac Wilson mac Jones, and Steve Trask all will be all pro right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

So I assume Trevor Lawrence and Zac Wilson mac Jones, and Steve Trask all will be all pro right?
            By steve trask you mean Kyle Trask right? i would also have Trey Lance over Trask any day of the week
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

By steve trask you mean Kyle Trask right? i would also have Trey Lance over Trask any day of the week
              My bad kyle..

Comment

Yeah you are right.....Elway will stay with lock....probably won't have another top 10 pick but too 15 for sure. It is what it is. My wildcard is this when trey Lance play. He will completely change the draft.
                We have pick 9. Thats still a big expensive to trade and move up like 3 or 4 or higher. It will still probably cost us a first next year which I don't feel is worth it
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Lock played OK today. Really nice play to Jeudy for the long TD, really stupid backwards scramble to take us out of FG range in what ended up as a one point loss. Lock did enough to be the starter next year considering what it would take to replace him with something better.
                  Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Idc anymore. My signature says it all. It is what it is. Bring lock back.

Comment

Idc anymore. My signature says it all. It is what it is. Bring lock back.
                      Next year, when Denver improves on its record, you'll feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

Next year, when Denver improves on its record, you'll feel better.
                        Yep from 5 wins to 6. I will feel ecstatic

Comment

You hope Lock doesn’t ball out in 2021?
                          What do you mean by "ball out" in relation to Lock?
                          Cutler would "ball out" 5-6 games per year and stink to high heavens in as many.
                          Lock seems to be the same kind of player with 2-3 great games and 7-8 stinkers.
                          Are you really suggesting that Lock will improve to a level where we have a realistic chance of winning our division, or consistently make the playoffs?
                          What makes you think that Lock will ever string together victories in the playoffs?
                          What kind of "balling" do you expect from Lock? Someone like Lamar Jackson shows exactly the difference - dominant against lower level competition in the regular season and nothing in the playoffs. While Lock has good physical skills, I cannot see Lock ever becoming a top 10 QB, and frankly the last 15 years it would have been a lot more fun to be a fan of Eli Manning than of Kirk Cousins, though KC dominate in stats.
                          What do you think that Lock has that is worth building on?

Comment

Yep from 5 wins to 6. I will feel ecstatic
                            , while that is growth, I expect more than a one-win improvement.

I'm sure the Texans with Deshaun Watson will improve their 4-12 record,
                            even though Miami has their 3rd overall pick and second-rounder.

Comment

• Lock did enough to keep him in the hunt for next year. But, so far he's not anything special. If the Broncos were thinking strategically, they should be chasing a top rookie QB in the draft. But, I won't be surprised if they don't.

Comment

• Lock was a project coming in we all knee this. It's obvious to see the game is still way to fast for him. He isnt just playing/reacting. The play that illustrates this best imo is when we were in atl and he was sprinting out of bounce behind the line of scrimmage he was going to take the loss of yards instead of throwing it away until the sideline yelled. Do I welcome another qb? Absolutely. But what are our realistic options trevor Lawrence and fields are not realistic. Your setting yourself up to be disappointed or to have something to cry about for another whole season. Stafford is intriguing but his injuries scare me. And if he were to suffer one theres another thing for you to cry about. Matt Ryan I dont think leaves atl but I also am not sold he is a winner for obvious reasons. So which qb do we draft at 9 that drastically makes this team better and can play week one? Or do we grab one in the later rounds?

Comment

Working...
                                X