Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Players and coaches don’t lose on purpose. What’s the point in rooting for them to lose when you know damn well they’re trying to win? So I see the picture. You don’t.

Broncos Fan Card Revoked!!!!
    man i wish there was a dislike button too
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Lock played an decent game no TO. He played very safe. If not for the 92 yard td his numbers would have been average. I throw my hands up. Pick 8- 9 kinda far back it is what it is. If he is back he is back if not its whatever.

The bills gave up 2 seconds to move up 5 spots from 12 to 7. We have a lot of picks.
      sorry, you dont get to pick and choose what plays count for stats, and which ones dont.

they all count.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Locks has won 8 games in the NFL Fields zero!
        Let’s see what Fields does vs Bama’s defense. Those floaters he throws gonna get knocked down in my opinion.
        Maybe it’s their offense but he looks slow.
        Tua was another great college Qb throwing to wide open receivers looks lost in the NFL.
        I won't make guarantees about Fields long term NFL Success. His floater throw or 2 in the Clemson game was because of a cheap shot target that definitely hindered his throwing ability. He actually put some pretty impressive heat on a couple throws late in the game, considering he was definitely not 100%. I am not saying he is Rodgers but Fields has plenty of velocity when needed.

Comment

Let’s see what Fields does vs Bama’s defense. Those floaters he throws gonna get knocked down in my opinion.
          Tua was another great college Qb throwing to wide open receivers looks lost in the NFL.
          You don't know nothing about throwing a football i can tell. And TL don't throw to wide open wr.....Wilson and Jones for sure throw to wide open wrs. In that Clemson game his wrs were wide open??? Ok. If you say so. Maybe of you watch the game you would know.
          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

How many has lock loss and how ints, whats lock overall rating? Whats his comp %.....how many point we average with him? How many straight games with TO does he have. How many y games have he missed in 2 years. Man thats a sure HOFer if I ain't never seen one. Lmaooooo
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post

never......*never*....cheer for a loss.
              Yea ummmmm ok. How about I do and just say I didn't.

Comment

• he should be given the chance to compete for the starting job in preseason. either way we need actual competition for him.
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Lock is way too hot and cold. He deserves another year, so I'm glad we're giving it to him, but I'm not sure if he's gonna end up good enough to compete for anything other than wild card spots at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post

Wow! nice post, very well thought out. I really can't see anything I disagree with. Lock isn't going to cut it long term from what I have seen so far. I don't know Elway's draft board that year but I think Chubb was right at the top after maybe Baker Mayfield. Allen has improved a ton also.
                    Thank you.Much appreciated and again,thanks for your kind words.

Comment

• Quote from Elway....

"I still have high hopes for Drew," Elway said. "... I think he's got potential to be a very, very good football quarterback in this league, and play in this league, and lead teams to victories. ... I think this offseason will be a chance for Drew to dig in and work hard, which I know he will, and see if he can make the necessary strides to be able to be that guy."....

Notice he said lead teams to victory, he didn't say lead the Broncos to victory. Maybe it's nothing but it would have been very easy for him to just say that. I think with the new GM coming in there is going to be some big changes coming to this next off-season

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        Quote from Elway....

"I still have high hopes for Drew," Elway said. "... I think he's got potential to be a very, very good football quarterback in this league, and play in this league, and lead teams to victories. ... I think this offseason will be a chance for Drew to dig in and work hard, which I know he will, and see if he can make the necessary strides to be able to be that guy."....

Notice he said lead teams to victory, he didn't say lead the Broncos to victory. Maybe it's nothing but it would have been very easy for him to just say that. I think with the new GM coming in there is going to be some big changes coming to this next off-season

Maybe. Curious whether he does this unconsciously or is that intentional? He's said same odd things in the past: Case Keesum, calling Bronco Country "Broncoland" (maybe a jab at fans), and that one time he said "5800 something" for mile high. Or, is he clueless?

It is odd he'd say "lead teams" to victories, unless he had an idea bringing in a GM was one way of moving on from Lock while saving face.

Comment

Quote from Elway....

I have said this on like 3 different post. Notice he said "league" he didn't say Broncos or this team.

Comment

Quote from Elway....

I think it's obvious they gave up on him. The decisions made in the final game tells that, Elway's comments tell that. The next GM and Fangio are gonna decide Lock's future, they'll probably call some team just to get a gage on value for a draft pick. If none are a 3rd or better, Lock stays and competes with someone else for the starting spot, or simply backs up a Vet.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Lock will have a chance to compete for a starting gig. But he would actually have to win one.
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Could you imagine if we get ( Champ Kelly, From Chicago for GM) He brings in Nick Foles????

Last edited by Capt. Jack; 01-05-2021, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X