Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

My point is my curiosity how it motivates him. For some people, who might be a little lax in effort they put into doing good work, they simply might try harder. However, for Luck, that might backfire. One area he needed to improve was knowing when to simply lose the down by throwing the ball away/running out of bounds, instead of trying to make a play in a tough situation. He might "force it" even worse.
    True , only way we will know is when the season starts. It could go either way . Hopefully he uses it as a positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
      He was apart of the trade to lions.....they really don't want him ....you dont try to trade from Matthew Stafford...lock was almost up outta here lmao....come on Paton take another swing to get lock outta here
      IMO Lock has potential. He has the athletic skills to be better than Stafford on Stafford's best day. If I were Paton I'd keep my draft picks. Tell the coaching staff they have good WR's, good TE's, decent RB's, a strong arm QB that can run, a young OL, score points because it's on YOU to develop this young roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acedude View Post

IMO Lock has potential. He has the athletic skills to be better than Stafford on Stafford's best day. If I were Paton I'd keep my draft picks. Tell the coaching staff they have good WR's, good TE's, decent RB's, a strong arm QB that can run, a young OL, score points because it's on YOU to develop this young roster.
        Idk what you saw in these last two years to make you think lock is better than Matthew Stafford on Matt's best day...obviously the broncos don't feel the way you do or they would not have tried to trade for him....and since you said that.....I have no need to continue this conversation.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Drew Lock has played a year and a half. He did have one game that was the 3rd highest QBR In Broncos history.
          (I think?)

Comment

• There is no allegiance in sports anymore. Denver owes Lock absolutely nothing, they gave him a season to start and he failed miserably. They have an opportunity to upgrade at QB and take this young talented offensive roster and take off. Imo, Denver can't afford to sit back and hope Lock develops.

There are 4-6 QBs that could be had right now that are instant upgrades. If they sit back and do nothing but "hope" Lock develops they'll be watching from the bottom of the division for years to come. This is a Cross roads moment just like it was with Tebow. Lock is better than Tebow but the situation is the same. Get out of an obvious bad situation pony up for the upgrade!!

Comment

• In Drew I trust. https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/drew-lock?family=editorial&phrase=drew%20lock&sort=most popular
              View and license Drew Lock pictures & news photos from Getty Images.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                There is no allegiance in sports anymore. Denver owes Lock absolutely nothing, they gave him a season to start and he failed miserably. They have an opportunity to upgrade at QB and take this young talented offensive roster and take off. Imo, Denver can't afford to sit back and hope Lock develops.

There are 4-6 QBs that could be had right now that are instant upgrades. If they sit back and do nothing but "hope" Lock develops they'll be watching from the bottom of the division for years to come. This is a Cross roads moment just like it was with Tebow. Lock is better than Tebow but the situation is the same. Get out of an obvious bad situation pony up for the upgrade!!
                Name six QBs "that could be had right now that are instant upgrades."
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Deshaun Watson
                  Matt Ryan
                  Jimmy Garoppolo
                  Trevor Lawrence
                  Zach Wilson
                  Justin Fields

Comment

• I could make the argument that Sam Darnold is an upgrade as well

Comment

Deshaun Watson
                      Matt Ryan
                      Jimmy Garoppolo
                      Trevor Lawrence
                      Zach Wilson
                      Justin Fields

Deshaun Watson is the only one man.

Matt Ryan = just about done
                      Jimmy G = yeah , no thanks
                      Lawrence , Wilson and Fields haven't even played a snap in the NFL and can't be had right now .

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post

Deshaun Watson is the only one man.

Matt Ryan = just about done
                        Jimmy G = yeah , no thanks
                        Lawrence , Wilson and Fields haven't even played a snap in the NFL and can't be had right now .
                        Well that's simply a difference of opinion. I would take every one of those mentioned names over Lock. Those rookies could absolutely be had right now outside of Lawrence. Miami or the Jets would be willing to trade back, Patton just has to have a pair and make the trade

Comment

Deshaun Watson
                          Matt Ryan
                          Jimmy Garoppolo
                          Trevor Lawrence
                          Zach Wilson
                          Justin Fields
                          Still baffles me on how many people think lock is soo good. Lol.....his ass is in the hot seat like it or not.
                          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Still baffles me on how many people think lock is soo good. Lol.....his ass is in the hot seat like it or not.
                            I dont know if your post is in reference to me , but I dont think he's sooo good . My mind set is its either Watson or no one . I dont want Wentz , I dont want Minshew ect... imo we have that in Lock . I want a young Qb who is gonna be around and give the league competition for years to come .

I really hope that if Lock is our Qb this next season a bunch around here will eat some crow because of his play . I dont see members claiming Lock is a stud and our franchise Qb . What I see is members saying 18 games isn't enough to make a true decision. However I DO see members here already calling him a bust and nothing but a back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post

I dont know if your post is in reference to me , but I dont think he's sooo good . My mind set is its either Watson or no one . I dont want Wentz , I dont want Minshew ect... imo we have that in Lock . I want a young Qb who is gonna be around and give the league competition for years to come .

I really hope that if Lock is our Qb this next season a bunch around here will eat some crow because of his play . I dont see members claiming Lock is a stud and our franchise Qb . What I see is members saying 18 games isn't enough to make a true decision. However I DO see members here already calling him a bust and nothing but a back up.
                              I'm not sure How good or bad Lock is? I know that he's the starting quarterback of my favorite team . And it's always good to support your team, And it's players. Especially when they're trying to develop a Young quarterback . It will be good to have a veteran come in And help stabilize the quarterback position . Just think, we may have "Buzz Lightyear" and the "Red Rifle" in Denver next season!

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

With Lock the worst in the league, you could name 31 QB's that are upgrades. Throw in a few of the QB's in the upcoming draft, too. Lock has a long ways to go before he's worthy of a franchise QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X