Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Wilson earned his job and has been awesome.
    Trubisky was given a job and I haven’t been impressed but Glennon isn’t very good either.

Lock was great in college accept when he played Georgia and Bama. Kid went in the second round cause he needs work.
    Do you know how you sound.
    Our future qb looks good vs crappy competition but but when he play against good comp he was terrible.

And here comes the "he didn't have talent" well let's see where Mizzou played the crappy teams I dont hear yall talking about the talent he had vs team or how under talented the teams he face were. Stop making excuses for lock. He is what he will be. I feel the same way about him as I felt about Baker mayfield. He too is nothing to shake a stick at.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      My comment about Flacco being a leader is because he is a leader. He is the teams starting QB.
      I believe if we bring Lock back off IR the media will start asking the coaches and players about him starting every week and that would be a distraction.

None of that says Flacco isn’t a leader.

The media asking the question would be the distraction.

I think Flacco would do the same thing he did in Baltimore and support Lock if he got to start.
      That is going to happen eventually, I just don’t think it should this year.
      He should be use to that. Jaskson took flacco stop and they are 1st in the nfc north. They call him check down joe on their boards.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Inconsistencies in the arguments aside, we all want what is best for the Broncos.

What is best is clear as day, and that is if we continue losing- Flacco gets benched as soon as possible and Lock getting as many developmental reps as he can.

What is best for Lock, and the team, is to get 6+ games of development and assessment out of him in this quickly fading season. Setting us up to move on from Flacco, save even more cap space, and have the ability to field a truly competitive team in 2020 around Lock. Provided Lock works out, and I think he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
          And what did they do in the second half with this flacco lead offense?
          3 points and about 35 yards passing.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• That’s how Elway and the Broncos pick quarterbacks - from the win rate vs Power 5 teams? We learn something about Elway and the Broncos every day.

Comment

• I was very adamant i didn’t want Lock back from IR, but after tonite game, I hope if he is healthy he comes back and we can build a run heavy offense that can protect him but get him some live reps.
              If he would have been healthy I think he could have made some plays with his legs but overall that oline will get Lock killed right now.
              The offensive scheme is almost as bad as the talent.
              sigpic

Comment

• The nightman cometh

Comment

• Drew Lock will be starting week 10. There can be no doubt.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                    Drew Lock will be starting week 10. There can be no doubt.
                    If he doesn’t, I will be completely perplexed.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      Drew Lock will be starting week 10. There can be no doubt.
                      I just don't see them benching Flacco, even when Lock is healthy. I can see them putting Lock on IR for the remainder of the year just to avoid that.

They're just so delusional about what they are.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I still can’t believe they put him on IR over a minor thumb injury, that should’ve been investigated by the NFL. And for what... to sign Corey Nelson???

Comment

• Joe Flacco had more eye flinches than completions.
                          :lombardi:

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                            I just don't see them benching Flacco, even when Lock is healthy. I can see them putting Lock on IR for the remainder of the year just to avoid that.

This is probably the truth, it speaks volumes the fact they wouldn’t bench Flacco tonight after that horrendous QB performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                              This is probably the truth, it speaks volumes the fact they wouldn’t bench Flacco tonight after that horrendous QB performance
                              They wouldn't bench him because they knew Brandon freaking Allen isn't going to come in and do any better. They completely botched the development of Lock and the QB position, starting AND backup. If they had handled Drew Lock's thumb situation better, we'd at least have hope to distance ourselves from Flacco sooner.
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

If they can't do the one thing that absolutely MUST be done, then all the more reason to scrap everyone at the top. Ellis, Elway, everyone. The ONLY thing I CARE about now is how they they develop for the next season so I never ever have to watch the Chiefs humiliate us at our own home again.
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X