Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    I am all about signing Alex Smith and letting Smith and Lock compete.

Have seen the rumors about Smith and Houston...do not buy it as real yet but who knows.
    He's the kind of vet depth the team needs whether or not they draft a QB high. I saw a rumor that he wants to go where he has a chance to start though. I don't know that he gets that here.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Guess with the darnold trade we better wrap our heads around having Lock for another year.....ugh I can't take it. He better show something his leash is pretty much cut from my viewpoint but ill see if he improves but the Lynch forks will be out early for him should I see what I saw last year with him, he got to show up!
      :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
        Guess with the darnold trade we better wrap our heads around having Lock for another year.....ugh I can't take it. He better show something his leash is pretty much cut from my viewpoint but ill see if he improves but the Lynch forks will be out early for him should I see what I saw last year with him, he got to show up!
        Holy crap. We're going to lynch him and stick him with pitchforks? Brutal.

Comment

Guess with the darnold trade we better wrap our heads around having Lock for another year.....ugh I can't take it. He better show something his leash is pretty much cut from my viewpoint but ill see if he improves but the Lynch forks will be out early for him should I see what I saw last year with him, he got to show up!
          Bad vibes.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
            I like what I'm hearing about Lock taking all this to heart and working hard. I have mentioned before that it has been a long long time since he faced any consequences for not improving or working to change bad habits.

He was a four year starter in college and has been handed the starting job in Denver. It may be tough to convince a guy like Lock that something wasn't going right.
            I was under the impression that when a college QB is drafted by an NFL team the first thing they do is apply the skills they have to what the coaches want them to think and execute the plays and game plan accordingly. In essence, forget a lot of what you thought and did in college and do what we tell you to think and do....period!

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

If he's lynched first, what's the need for pitchforks? You want to mutilate him after he's dead? Brutal is not a strong enough word for that scenario.

I believe after all that has happened since last season Lock gets it that he needs to step up to the plate and deliver this year....BIGTIME.

I for one want to see him do it this season and prove he was worth the Broncos keeping him.
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

It's a figure of speech, the fire has started in the barrel and lock is a game or two away from me tossing all the merchandise in there! Is that better? Lol I didn't mean to get so graphic if it come across like that I'm sorry lol.

Comment

It's a figure of speech, the fire has started in the barrel and lock is a game or two away from me tossing all the merchandise in there! Is that better? Lol I didn't mean to get so graphic if it come across like that I'm sorry lol.
                  Hah, nah I'm just messing with you because you said lynch forks instead of pitchforks.

Comment

Hah, nah I'm just messing with you because you said lynch forks instead of pitchforks.
                    Or was that a Freudian slip, referring to Paxton??

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Or was that a Freudian slip, referring to Paxton??
                      Oh please don't make me have clumsy giraffe flashbacks again.

Don't let Elway see this or we'll draft it:

Last edited by listopencil; 04-05-2021, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

If he's lynched first, what's the need for pitchforks? You want to mutilate him after he's dead? Brutal is not a strong enough word for that scenario.

I believe after all that has happened since last season Lock gets it that he needs to step up to the plate and deliver this year....BIGTIME.

I for one want to see him do it this season and prove he was worth the Broncos keeping him.
                        It's like the posthumous excommunication of John Wycliffe.

Comment

• I see my post got laugher of the day or something. What is it on nba thing or the nfl show....come on man haha all I can say is I know what I wanted to say I just didn't type it how I meant it or whatever haha well at least it got a few chuckles or smh reactions. If only Farooq from wwe was around he'd go....DARN! 🤦‍♂️

In serious though, I think it's a good chance to get fields or Lance depending on how they fall. Or it could set us up for Watson. Many teams have their qb set so we should be a prime location for Watson assuming he isn't found of wrong doings by the massage ladies.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

It's like the posthumous excommunication of John Wycliffe.
                            He was definitely an interesting person and certainly controversial in the 14th century.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

He was definitely an interesting person and certainly controversial in the 14th century.
                              An early translator of the Vulgate Bible into English, although at that time it was Middle English. The Church exhumed his bones, burned them and threw the ashes into the river.

Comment

He's the kind of vet depth the team needs whether or not they draft a QB high. I saw a rumor that he wants to go where he has a chance to start though. I don't know that he gets that here.
                                I agree. Even if we trade up in the draft and get a QB I think we need a guy like Alex Smith in the room. IMO the biggest thing Lock is missing that the Broncos can give him is some good example of how to act day to day, week to week on being a NFL Qb. If we get a new guy in the draft he will benefit from that as well.
                                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                                X