No announcement yet.

Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Lock was the starter last year and until someone better beats him out, he is our starting QB!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah , apparently Paton didn't want Fields . If the Qb he felt would be a franchise guy was there at 9 you bet he would have drafted him . We have Lock and Bridgewater. Soon we will know for sure about Locks future with the Broncos.

Comment

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
        Yeah , apparently Paton didn't want Fields . If the Qb he felt would be a franchise guy was there at 9 you bet he would have drafted him . We have Lock and Bridgewater. Soon we will know for sure about Locks future with the Broncos.
        I hear you but I still don’t believe it. I believe he took the job knowing he could not bring in a rookie. But hey that's just my opinion.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

I hear you but I still don’t believe it. I believe he took the job knowing he could not bring in a rookie. But hey that's just my opinion.
          Eh, maybe, but I think he went with the sure thing rather than taking the gamble.
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

Eh, maybe, but I think he went with the sure thing rather than taking the gamble.
            No one in any draft is a sure thing. Not even Trevor Lawrence l, Zach Wilson, Justin Fields, Mac Jones. Every player has a to be a bust. So that includes PS jr.
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

No one in any draft is a sure thing. Not even Trevor Lawrence l, Zach Wilson, Justin Fields, Mac Jones. Every player has a to be a bust. So that includes PS jr.
              Nah. PS2 is as close to a sure thing as you're going to get. Fields is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

Nah. PS2 is as close to a sure thing as you're going to get. Fields is not.
                Sure thing says you? Oh ok got ya..if Farley was healthy PS2 probably would have been the 3rd qb off the board...but you right....if you say so.

Comment

Sure thing says you? Oh ok got ya..if Farley was healthy PS2 probably would have been the 3rd qb off the board...but you right....if you say so.
                  Yup. I'm just as right when I say so as you are when you say so. See? Works both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                    Drew Lock was the starter last year and until someone better beats him out, he is our starting QB!!!!!

That's actually the only logical way to interpret the GM's comments. That the Broncos are staying with the incumbent until and unless he is deposed.

This suggests that the QB competition is not entirely as open as we were led to believe, but it isn't closed either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                      Drew Lock was the starter last year and until someone better beats him out, he is our starting QB!!!!!

He isn't our starting QB. That hasn't been determined in the slightest
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

Oh, OK, thanks for the 411

😁

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

That's actually the only logical way to interpret the GM's comments. That the Broncos are staying with the incumbent until and unless he is deposed.

This suggests that the QB competition is not entirely as open as we were led to believe, but it isn't closed either.
                          That's kinda what I Was thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

The fact that Teddy is getting valuable reps to try and impress is pretty telling of our QB situation.

Comment

• Lock is starting against the Vikings this week and Bridgewater is starting against Seattle next week..... Lock is not the unquestioned starter and they are not fully committed to him.

It's a joke.

Comment

• I heard Drew Lock threw a nice bomb to Courtland Sutton!
                                ( I don't care who starts, and who finishes, who comes in when somebody gets hurt, I just want the Broncos to win football games)

Comment

Working...
                                X