Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Unless Lock plays poorly too then a lot of people will just start crying, “fire everyone including the mascot!”
    This is true.

Let's hope that TB plays well and doesn't get hurt.

Hopefully Lock improves, just in case he has to play.

GO BRONCOS, WIN SOME GAMES!

Comment

• Dude better work his tail off this upcoming week if Teddy is still out. Could be a Career defining game for him.

Comment

• I don’t think anyone should expect Lock to play well as long as he’s the back up.

I think he needs reps in order to have a chance.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Lock may not start, depending on how Bridgewater progresses through concussion protocol. However I can see the coaching staff giving him more reps in the likelihood that Bridgewater needs another week to get back to playing status.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            Lock may not start, depending on how Bridgewater progresses through concussion protocol. However I can see the coaching staff giving him more reps in the likelihood that Bridgewater needs another week to get back to playing status.
            Lock is starting Bridgewater will at least be out for 19 days. If he gets 2 games and he balls out yeah keep him playing till teddy is better. Lock can make or break his career with these next 1-2 games he will start.
            Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

Lock is starting Bridgewater will at least be out for 19 days. If he gets 2 games and he balls out yeah keep him playing till teddy is better. Lock can make or break his career with these next 1-2 games he will start.
              Steelers and Raiders will be a good test.

Comment

• Agree that next week is a make it or not NFL game for Drew Lock. All we can hope for the coaches give him a game plan that plays to his strengths.

A very good game Sunday night in New England and enjoy watching the Rookie.
                Last edited by colowoz01; 10-03-2021, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• I can’t believe anyone wants to see more of Lock, it’s just horrible football.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post
                    I can’t believe anyone wants to see more of Lock, it’s just horrible football.
                    When you have a guy at OC that calls passing plays like he just started playing madden it does get old. Then we have a head coach who looks inept and can't even manage the clock. Lock isn't the scapegoat here.

Like I said its make or break for Lock in these next 2 games for him to stay a bronco. It's not ideal but that's how this team is going. He should get out of dodge because Rodgers is coming next year.
                    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

Players have cleared protocol in one week before. Mahomes did last season before the AFCC. History and severity can play a role though, and Bridge has been concussed in the past. He returned to play the following week after one in 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        Lock may not start, depending on how Bridgewater progresses through concussion protocol. However I can see the coaching staff giving him more reps in the likelihood that Bridgewater needs another week to get back to playing status.
                        TB has a chance but it sounds slim. If he clears every protocol on time, his first chance to practice is Friday. Based on play today, it wouldn't surprise me if the coaches try and rush him back.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          OK....I'll have at it. I predict Drew Lock will, along with the current group of quality young players (Lindsay, Chubb, Sutton, Freeman, and many more), provide us with high level football for a long, long time. Not saying he will play this year, but if he gets the chance, I'm fine with it. I definitely feel like next season begins the new era of golden football.
                          Lets keep hoping

Comment

• I think I have seen enough of Drew Lock.
                            He had a great opportunity yesterday and didn't do didley squat.
                            I hope TB is ok, and we send Lock packing after his contract is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

TB has a chance but it sounds slim. If he clears every protocol on time, his first chance to practice is Friday. Based on play today, it wouldn't surprise me if the coaches try and rush him back.
                              It's actually not, though.

Comment

• The entire offense was dismal yesterday, regardless of who was under center. This was the worse case scenario for Lock as far as variables (o-line, Ravens D, injuries, OC, etc). He looked lost, and seeing his post game presser he has lost all the confidence he gained during TC.

I hope a week with all the reps and building back some chemistry with the offense will help, but I don't have high hopes for this next game.
                                sigpic
                                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X