Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Steelers are capable of beating Buffalo in Buffalo by have lost three straight including two at home.

Lock might have a real chance to prove that reps as the starter is what makes a difference in his performance.

I think it’s starter or bust for Lock. I don’t think he’s back up material, other than to just be an arm that comes in when the starter gets injured. He’s not the one you should expect to win the game coming off the bench.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

Lets keep hoping
      I made the post you responded to a long, long time ago. I was supportive of the Lock selection, and yes, I am supportive of the young group we were putting in place at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

Players have cleared protocol in one week before. Mahomes did last season before the AFCC. History and severity can play a role though, and Bridge has been concussed in the past. He returned to play the following week after one in 2015.
        Apples and Oranges bro. NO WAY was Mahomes missing a playoff game, let alone the conference game? No way. He probably still had symptoms, but they were not going to have him NOT play that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
          Apples and Oranges bro. NO WAY was Mahomes missing a playoff game, let alone the conference game? No way. He probably still had symptoms, but they were not going to have him NOT play that game.
          Sure, bro. Because Teddy was in the Conference Championship in October of 2015. It's 7-10 days if not severe and everything goes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post
            I can’t believe anyone wants to see more of Lock, it’s just horrible football.
            I was a Lock supporter up until he lost the job to Teddy.

Watching Teddy play better football with these coaches and players than Lock has been able to got me to realize how much Lock is lacking.

He came off the bench and could not even threaten to score points until garbage time of the game.

The offensive coaching on this team is maybe the worst it has ever been but it is amazing how little Lock can actually do in the game.
            Lets Ride!

Comment

• Here's to hoping that there's some semblance of a better game called for Lock this coming Sunday. I feel that if we lose, it will be because of blitzing and pressuring our fragile O line. Our defense also clearly isn't the 2015 defense either, it is susceptible to big plays. Hopefully some time watching film helps Lock see the free receiver and gaps in coverage. Once Lock gets some time to prep we may see a change. I'm willing to believe he can be competent given some room to prepare.

I haven't supported Lock much since he lost the competition but I sure as hell will of he's our starter next week.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• I'm not a Lock or Teddy fan but it amazes me how people are quick to bash Lock when Teddy looked like garbage as well. Teddy was 7/16 with 65 yards passing in the first half.
                Last edited by BR0NCOFANATIC; 10-04-2021, 11:19 AM.
                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                  I'm not a Lock or Teddy fan but it amazes me how people are quick to bask Lock when Teddy looked like garbage as well. Teddy was 7/16 with 65 yards passing in the first half.

Thank You !! 7/16 for 65 Yards Just Screams Rookie QB oh wait sorry that is the Stats from an 8 Year Old Washed Up Has Been QB that has been passed around from Team to Team like a Hot Plate of Mashed Potatoes around Thanksgiving Time LOL.

Comment

• How about BOTH QBs faced a better team and game plan yesterday. Does it really need to get back into the argument of which QB sucks more?

Neither QB showed much of anything in that disappointing loss. Broncos defense was good at times but overall we saw the difference between being a respected quality playoff team and a team trying to be competitive and find a way into WildCard weekend.

Broncos couldn’t get any respect at home. Whether from the refs allowing Bridgewater to get a helmet to the face, to the fans booing Lock before he took a snap, to the Ravens being bush league with .03 left in the clock. Broncos have to earn it!

Neither QB held up the pressure. It sucks! Now on to Pittsburg. Whichever QB is under center needs the coaching and overall team to be better. On to improving as team and 4-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                      I'm not a Lock or Teddy fan but it amazes me how people are quick to bash Lock when Teddy looked like garbage as well. Teddy was 7/16 with 65 yards passing in the first half.
                      The difference was he was able to find the endzone and score a TD. It's possible he would have been able to keep the score closer and give the defense some time to breathe
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                        How about BOTH QBs faced a better team and game plan yesterday. Does it really need to get back into the argument of which QB sucks more?

Neither QB showed much of anything in that disappointing loss. Broncos defense was good at times but overall we saw the difference between being a respected quality playoff team and a team trying to be competitive and find a way into WildCard weekend.

Broncos couldn’t get any respect at home. Whether from the refs allowing Bridgewater to get a helmet to the face, to the fans booing Lock before he took a snap, to the Ravens being bush league with .03 left in the clock. Broncos have to earn it!

Neither QB held up the pressure. It sucks! Now on to Pittsburg. Whichever QB is under center needs the coaching and overall team to be better. On to improving as team and 4-1.
                        Agreed. Like has been said before, it's possible our 2022 starter isn't on roster. It seems like a franchise QB will be able to transcend the O-line issues and take this team to another level, but it's probably going to be a lot more losing in between. We are a team far away from the likes of the Ravens, Bills - not to mention likely at best 3rd in our division.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• I just thought it was a great opportunity for Lock to come in and show that he can get the job done, and he didn't, he failed miserably. I've been waiting like 17 games for Drew Lock to have that Breakout game, and still hasn't happened.
                          And then he threw that pick at garbage time, I mean really?

Drew Lock played good for three or four games, two years ago, and he hasn't done much since.
                          (except throw a lot of interceptions.)

Comment

• I was disappointed Lock didn't win the QB competition, mostly because it meant he hadn't progressed past TB level. The outing yesterday showed why. Neither QB is capable of overcoming bad o-line play and poor play calling. I don't think either is a long term solution. So I wouldn't mind Lock continuing to start and see if he improves or if not, we have a better chance of landing a QB in the draft.

Comment

• Lock looked like he predetermined where he was going before the snap. His checkdowns were horrendously quick

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                                Lock looked like he predetermined where he was going before the snap. His checkdowns were horrendously quick
                                If that's the case, then he's playing it safe, too safe at this level.

Comment

Working...
                                X