• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Looks like Lock might start Sunday.... Cool
    Finally.

10char

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
      That little thumb injury??? Ummm hope that's not gonna be an excuse.
      Pretty sure he broke it. But yeah that’s not an excuse. I broke my toe in the middle of the night once and still went to work that day. I did construction at the time so I was on my feet all day

Comment

• Ryan Harris is reporting that lock will start sunday.

We all knew this was coming and it’s not John the GM or Fangio the coach, But John the business man making the call. Gotta get Lock in the game in order to get more butts into the seats at empower field!

Comment

• Finally... way to waste a season, millions and a pick on a bum like Flacco. <slow clap>

If Drew Lock has anything going for him, it will show. I couldn't care less about his physical abilities. He will have to prove that he's more than a one-read, one-trick pony and has the mental capacity to deal with pressure. If he can't get that done in a span of five games, Elway needs to sell his soul to Cincy for the first overall pick and grab Joe Burrow.
          Last edited by BroncosDivision; 11-28-2019, 03:47 AM.
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• I hope if they do start Drew Lock, that we as a fanbase here on the message board, and all throughout Bronco Country can be supportive of our young QB.
            (All that I'm saying,,,, is give Drew a chance)

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
              I hope if they do start Drew Lock, that we as a fanbase here on the message board, and all throughout Bronco Country can be supportive of our young QB.
              What is dumb is there are people already saying he's a bust without a single snap.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                What is dumb is there are people already saying he's a bust without a single snap.
                I hope people behave themselves, and have some class. "If you Don't have anything good say, don't say anything" !!!!
                We need to 100% behind this kid for a year or so.

Comment

I hope people behave themselves, and have some class. "If you Don't have anything good say, don't say anything" !!!!
                  We need to 100% behind this kid for a year or so.
                  in the end i want to see improvement between games, he doesn't really have to be good but if he keeps getting better each game he could be in this league for a while his upside is high
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by moyer918 View Post
                    Pretty sure he broke it. But yeah that’s not an excuse. I broke my toe in the middle of the night once and still went to work that day. I did construction at the time so I was on my feet all day
                    It was a grade 1 sprain, otherwise known as a "jammed thumb" in layman terms. It was a joke he was ever on IR to begin with.

Comment

I hope if they do start Drew Lock, that we as a fanbase here on the message board, and all throughout Bronco Country can be supportive of our young QB.
                      We should all expect below average to bad performances from him for at least the first 3 weeks- SD, @HOU, @KC. The hopefully he will show signs of development in the final weeks. He is a rookie and will have massive growing pains. The point is to get those pains out of the way this year so that 2020 can be a breakout year for both Lock and the team

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        We should all expect below average to bad performances from him for at least the first 3 weeks- SD, @HOU, @KC. The hopefully he will show signs of development in the final weeks. He is a rookie and will have massive growing pains. The point is to get those pains out of the way this year so that 2020 can be a breakout year for both Lock and the team
                        I agree completely!

Comment

• Yeah I dont expect him to come out lighting it up. I know theres gonna be some bad plays . I want to see some good plays , good reads and good decision making plays. Its imperative that the Broncos get behind him and get players around him to help him . We cant continue do this 1 -2 yr Qb carousel . It's just not productive. I'm hoping we have our Qb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                            It was a grade 1 sprain, otherwise known as a "jammed thumb" in layman terms. It was a joke he was ever on IR to begin with.
                            Yep and that only further proves that this team is being ran by incompetence.

Drew will start Sunday according to Ryan Harris

Comment

I agree completely!
                              Don't rule out all of us being pleasantly surprised, either. In 2017 the Texans had absolutely the worst OL in football. Like 5 Bolles bad. Denver right now is middle of the pack in OL play. Deshaun Watson's first 5 starts his rookie year- 1200 yards, 14 TDs, 4 ints, and 2 rushing TDs. It's unlikely, but if Lock has a 5 game stretch like that we will all lose our minds.

Comment

• This could be the best news for most of this season!

Of course I am pulling for him. I was glad we drafted him.

I expect little, and I actually think he will exceed my expectations. Have you watched other rookies....make that, many backups and a number of starters.

I hope to see progress, and finish with a decent game or two.

It's up to the coaches to help him succeed, so the game plans should be very conservative, but innovative enough to make use of his talent. I keep saying - run, run, run, short passes, loads of blocking - but I throw in the fact he is not afraid to go long, so give him the opportunity. I can even see a trick or two, maybe an RB lateral back to him, to give time to go long. If he throws a few like he can, Ds will not box us in.

And after 5 games, if he looks like a backup at best.....at least we know what to do come this offseason. One more serious QB search! But you see, it makes the strategy take care of itself. Because if he looks the part, given time and development, we can go crazy in the offseason looking for other positions of need!!

Given we are out of the race, this is a bunch of wins in my books!!:thumb:
                                Last edited by CanDB; 11-28-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X