X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: 2020: Week 10 Dolphins vs Broncos

Hey Bronco fans,

If your here you are either a true Bronco fan or a masochist. One is not mutually exclusive of the other, at least this season.
    It has been B-R-U-T-A-L.

Started the season thinking Lock was the answer, but almost every team he's played against has found the "Key" to beating him.
    So now it is the 6-3 Fins coming to take on the 3-6 (can't get it together) Broncos. It's TUA time for Miami, he has won 3 games as a starter.
    That's more than Lock has.

Tua won't put up monster passing numbers, that is not who he is right now. Carr only had 154 for the Raiders, but with Denver having 5 turnovers he didn't need to
    do a whole lot. Denver did it for him. The Pass D held up strong, but the run game was awful. Jacobs gashed us for for 125+ and even Booker got some good action in. Lindsey had l almost no production for us, doing less than he did the week before. Of course the run game is hard when you trail by more than one TD and your QB is a turnover machine.

Dolphins D is solid, it is not super formidable, but it is improving. Denvers offense is going the other way. Hopefully we can use some of TUA's inexperience against him. But if he's won three starts already, he might be the better QB on the field tomorrow.

I don't know what to expect. It's a home game. It is not an early start game. We should be more in our comfort zone, but we don't appear to know what that is.
    We may not even know which QB will be finishing the game tomorrow. Rypien wasn't all that stellar vs the Jets and Lock is.... well Lock. The next passenger on the Siemian-Lynch he's not the answer train.

SO how do we do in week 10 games. 6-4 Over the last decade. The six wins were split, 3 at home, 3 on the road. Of the 4 losses 3 came on the road.
    Do the Broncos have a chance... Yes... If they are not the Broncos who played last week. They need to be better. It starts at the top, down to coaching, play calling and execution on the field. The flashes we see are just flashes of what this team could be, but they are not sustained.

I know we have had a lot of injuries, but there should still be signs of improvement from the players on the field. I just don't see it.
    I want this team to win. I see the pieces we have and think, why aren't we better? It's been anther hard season, but it appears sadly we are getting used to them.

Thanksgiving is around the corner. I hope everyone here has a nice one. I may not like the Broncos Football I am seeing, but I am thankful we have Broncos football this season. It's a nice slice or normalcy. I hope everyone has a good holiday. If your following the game please remember to follow the COC. Help the mods out and report bad posts. We may have a Miami fan or two struggle around the board. Good luck, I hope we have a better performance than we did vs the Raiders,
    as always GO BRONCOS!

The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Thank you, Elway --

GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Thanks, Elway.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Go Broncos!!
      Administrator
      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thank you, Elway.

Go Broncos!!

Comment

Thanks Elway

I will don the colors once again in the hopes that we somehow rise from the ashes.

So far it's been a Bloody Shambles, but hey, it's a new day, with new hopes, and another chance to prove the doubters wrong.

Go Broncos! Let's have fish for dinner boys...
          [sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos!

Defense needs to be better than it has the past few weeks. Getting a bit healthier in the secondary should help, but our offense still isn’t where it should be so the defense has to step up. If they can keep the young QB in check, we should have a chance.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

BLAM! BLAM!

TRICK THE PHINS!
              (not to be confused with the Finns, who cannot be tricked)
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I can see the game being close because it's in Denver, but the Dolphins have a better coach and a better QB. That wins in the NFL.

Dolphins- 21
                Broncos- 16

*Settle the ownership situation
                *Fire Elway
                *Fire Fangio
                *Move on from Lock and get a real, franchise QB

Let's get back to winning football.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                  I can see the game being close because it's in Denver, but the Dolphins have a better coach and a better QB. That wins in the NFL.

Dolphins- 21
                  Broncos- 16

*Settle the ownership situation
                  *Fire Elway
                  *Fire Fangio
                  *Move on from Lock and get a real, franchise QB

Let's get back to winning football.
                  Baby steps, right?

Comment

Thanks Elway and

GO BRONCOS!!!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Thanks, Elway!
                      Did anyone else get overly excited seeing Shelby Harris tweet, "I'm back baby." Only to learn he meant back on twitter....

Go Broncos!!
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Baby steps, right?
                        Gotta start somewhere.....

Comment

Thanks Elway...go DENVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Baby steps, right?
                            Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Gotta start somewhere.....
                            Ha ha...but I think you did the whole reorganization pretty much overnight.

Comment

Looking forward to more poor Lock play and another loss at home.....Let Lindsay run us to victory please......

Comment

Working...
                              X