Gritty win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gritty win.

All I'm going to Say is gritty win. Makes me happy. Lol last play.
    sigpic WHEC-724

our defense is a really good unit. i really hope that Elway goes to Miller and be like. yo i want you to retire as a bronco. but we need to get some money around. what if we increase your Gaurenteed and give you a few more years. but drop the price on your contract for next season.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

When Lock threw that early pick I thought "here we go again", but they righted the ship and then held on at the end. That would've been great if that last play would've ended up a touchdown!

Comment

Originally posted by East Coast Fan View Post
        When Lock threw that early pick I thought "here we go again", but they righted the ship and then held on at the end. That would've been great if that last play would've ended up a touchdown!
        Maybe that’s the trick... get him to throw one early..get it out of his system ,,,, then he can just play...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

Maybe that’s the trick... get him to throw one early..get it out of his system ,,,, then he can just play...

Comment

yes gritty win indeed.Drew can make some really nice plays.i hope the next draft has some off.line men.he needs a pocket to pass from.
            I miss real Bronco football

Comment

Great win yesterday, keep fighting Broncos!
              I believe.

Comment

Yes, a gritty win indeed. I’m personally of the opinion that this team is built to be gritty. They’re just not a finesse/downfield passing team. I’d be perfectly content with a lot more big formations with a ball control/short passing/heavy run offense. I think it would suit them better.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                  Yes, a gritty win indeed. I’m personally of the opinion that this team is built to be gritty. They’re just not a finesse/downfield passing team. I’d be perfectly content with a lot more big formations with a ball control/short passing/heavy run offense. I think it would suit them better.
                  There were quite a few 12 personnel formations yesterday, even one 13 personnel, I believe. The key to the rushing attack was the pullers and TE blocking. Good stuff and hope to see more.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

There were quite a few 12 personnel formations yesterday, even one 13 personnel, I believe. The key to the rushing attack was the pullers and TE blocking. Good stuff and hope to see more.
                    There was even a play where Bolles, Cushenberry, and Glasgow all pulled. We were determined to get a numbers advantage in the run game yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                      our defense is a really good unit. i really hope that Elway goes to Miller and be like. yo i want you to retire as a bronco. but we need to get some money around. what if we increase your Gaurenteed and give you a few more years. but drop the price on your contract for next season.
                      4.2 mil of Von's contract every year for the last four years of his contract is because of a restructure the club asked for. It is bad reporting how many articles we can read about his cap hit that does not explain where the high cap hits came from.

Maybe Von will restructure maybe he will not. Apparently there is some 7m guarantee clause kick in on the first league day of 2021 so we will know right off the bat what the team intends to do with Von. He may not be able to get 18 mil a year any where else which is what we actually pay him in cash in 2021....but he can probably sign a contract worth more than 18 mil which is what is left on his contract....so if we ask him to restructure he will probably tell us to kick rocks.

One of the reasons he was so motivated coming into 2020 imo is because his last chance to make one more big contract is coming up.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

The amount of movement on both the OL and DL was something I have not seen all year. Was nice.

Bolles and Risner both looked real good. Cush maybe had his best game of the year.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I didn’t record the game, so I haven’t watched it again. I seem to remember seeing 13 personnel a few times, but not sure. Still, I was happy to see a lot more 12 and some decent short game.

I’m with you. I hope to see more.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian Bronco View Post
                            yes gritty win indeed.Drew can make some really nice plays.i hope the next draft has some off.line men.he needs a pocket to pass from.
                            Maybe we should get a lot of 5' linemen for Drew Lock so his vision is not impaired, or he should get contacts. It is not about throwing some or many good passes. It is about getting wins because the good outweighs the bad.

That he throws the ints that he does cannot be blamed on the o-line, so we should stop making excuses.

Drew Lock needs to help the team win - not put it in a bad situation.

Comment

What I liked about this win was the resiliency that Lock, and the rest of the team showed when they didn't get the start they had hoped for. I have been very critical of Lock. He made so bad throws and great throws, and he doesn't get so overwhelmed after a bad throw that he can't get right back in there and fight for the next play. CB's have to do this and QB's have to do that and he ain't perfect but he does bounce back.

I have been critical of Shurmur. Well he changed some plays and we established a run. Maybe that doesn't work this week, but I give him credit for trying to get Lock quicker reads and some easy throws on first down to make 3rd downs less than 7 yards. We have to run that well to beat anyone. Really good defensive effort. We made both QB's earn yards in the passing game.

Comment

Working...
                              X