How About That Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How About That Defense

This is the second time that this Defense made an Opposing QB get Benched LOL . The first was last year vs Marcus Mariota and Now Tua That is just sick 😷!! This Defense is Solid !! Bradley Chubb is tearing it up so is Malik Reed aka Dream Killer ending Tua’s run for the time being and WOW What an Interception by Justin Simmons WoW What a play to make to end the game that Interception was beautiful. Way To Go Denver Broncos Way To Go !!

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    This is the second time that this Defense made an Opposing QB get Benched LOL . The first was last year vs Marcus Mariota and Now Tua That is just sick 😷!! This Defense is Solid !! Bradley Chubb is tearing it up so is Malik Reed aka Dream Killer ending Tua’s run for the time being and WOW What an Interception by Justin Simmons WoW What a play to make to end the game that Interception was beautiful. Way To Go Denver Broncos Way To Go !!
    Definitely their best game of the year. They got to play with a lead.
    sigpic

Comment

I was at work and couldn’t watch, but the box score was nice. Hopefully something that can carry some momentum into next week.
      "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

It seems to me when Bouye and Callahan are both healthy this defense is pretty tough.

Also want to give Jewell some credit. I was bashing him hard early in the season and I think it was deserved. He has carved a niche into this defense and has been playing much better. There may be better players out across the NFL at his position but he has really improved his game over the season.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Just imagine what the defense could be if von, Purcell, Casey were all playing. Not to mention shelby harris had missed 3 straight games
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Definitely their best game of the year. They got to play with a lead.
            Eventually. Denver took the lead at 9:55 2nd qtr., but Denver's D came out playing hard from the first snap.
            Last edited by samparnell; 11-24-2020, 11:58 AM. Reason: addition
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              It seems to me when Bouye and Callahan are both healthy this defense is pretty tough.

Also want to give Jewell some credit. I was bashing him hard early in the season and I think it was deserved. He has carved a niche into this defense and has been playing much better. There may be better players out across the NFL at his position but he has really improved his game over the season.
              Jewell and Johnson are a major force; big hitters.

Comment

I loved how they played... but you can bet next week Tyson Hill will look like Steve young.. just how our season is going.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                  Just imagine what the defense could be if von, Purcell, Casey were all playing. Not to mention shelby harris had missed 3 straight games
                  Baker's dozen on IR. Significant players on both sides of the ball. The D-Line has really stepped up. Good coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Jewell and Johnson are a major force; big hitters.
                    Jewell has really stepped up this year. i thought he was just a depth lb and would get exposed, but he is at least a good 2 down backer, and his coverage skills have been improving. i have been impressed after coming into the season thinking he would be the weak spot of our D.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

We remember the "Monsters of the Midway" defense.
                      The Broncos D are the "Monsters of the Mountains" !!!

Comment

Really playing well....the last time our D got a QB pulled was Mariota and that kick started the new era for Tannehill. Perhaps Fitzpatrick keeps his job now as well.

Our D line in particular has been really impressive as of late

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          I loved how they played... but you can bet next week Tyson Hill will look like Steve young.. just how our season is going.
                          Well, Hill is a capable QB and showed a lot more than I expected. Denver needs to make him beat us through the air first. Denver's Defense did not give up a lot of wide open looks to Miami. We can help our Def out with no turnovers and somehow establishing a run game too.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            Doubt if Taysom will scare Denver's D. Fangio & Co. will have them ready. Denver's Backers, especially J&J, will need to watch for Hill rushing/scrambling as he had 51 yards on 10 attempts with two TDs. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Doubt if Taysom will scare Denver's D. Fangio & Co. will have them ready. Denver's Backers, especially J&J, will need to watch for Hill rushing/scrambling as he had 51 yards on 10 attempts with two TDs. Looking forward to it.
                              You can bet Fangio is watching film on Hill and will be scheming accordingly.

Wouldn't that be something?
                              [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X