How About That Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    For all intents and purposes Hill is essentially a rookie QB in terms of actual experience. No doubt he knows the offense better but Vic has a pretty good track record against rookie QBs. Big issue is that he has 2 monster security blankets in Thomas and Kamara. Regardless I like our chances against them with Hill more than Brees. Lock just has to build off what he did last week and stand tough in the pocket and occasionally make some plays with his legs.
    i don't feel this is right maybe in playing time as a QB. but he has been in the league several years and has adjusted well to speed of it.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Has anyone heard what is going on with Shelby Harris? He has been out for like 4 weeks? Is he having problems recovering from covid-19? Seems like a long time
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        Has anyone heard what is going on with Shelby Harris? He has been out for like 4 weeks? Is he having problems recovering from covid-19? Seems like a long time
        He is out for one more week but was at Dove Valley this week. I think they couldn't have him practicing normally ... I read an article somewhere about him and why he couldn't play this week.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X