X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brianmcfarlane
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Has anyone heard what is going on with Shelby Harris? He has been out for like 4 weeks? Is he having problems recovering from covid-19? Seems like a long time
    He is out for one more week but was at Dove Valley this week. I think they couldn't have him practicing normally ... I read an article somewhere about him and why he couldn't play this week.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Has anyone heard what is going on with Shelby Harris? He has been out for like 4 weeks? Is he having problems recovering from covid-19? Seems like a long time

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    For all intents and purposes Hill is essentially a rookie QB in terms of actual experience. No doubt he knows the offense better but Vic has a pretty good track record against rookie QBs. Big issue is that he has 2 monster security blankets in Thomas and Kamara. Regardless I like our chances against them with Hill more than Brees. Lock just has to build off what he did last week and stand tough in the pocket and occasionally make some plays with his legs.
    i don't feel this is right maybe in playing time as a QB. but he has been in the league several years and has adjusted well to speed of it.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    I don't think Fangio and especially Kollar are getting enough credit for this season. Our front 7 has been decimated and while they've had some issues I think the front 7 has held up pretty well considering.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    For all intents and purposes Hill is essentially a rookie QB in terms of actual experience. No doubt he knows the offense better but Vic has a pretty good track record against rookie QBs. Big issue is that he has 2 monster security blankets in Thomas and Kamara. Regardless I like our chances against them with Hill more than Brees. Lock just has to build off what he did last week and stand tough in the pocket and occasionally make some plays with his legs.

Totally 💯 Spot On !!

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    Im not worried about Hill as i am with our offense. Seems like Fant hasnt been 100% since like week 1 or 2, jeudy is on the injury report along with a lot of other players. Really would have liked that bye week being around week 9 instead of 5

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
    I feel Vic has watched film on Taysom Hill, and I also think Hill got lucky on his first outing....I feel Vic and our defense will bring another QB back down to earth and possibly bench another one......
    Totally Feel the same. Then the media will just say oh Hill just had a bad day like they did with Tua not giving credit to Denver’s High Caliber Defense!!

Leave a comment:

• Siberian Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    We remember the "Monsters of the Midway" defense.
    The Broncos D are the "Monsters of the Mountains" !!!

monsters of the mountains I like that!

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    I feel Vic has watched film on Taysom Hill, and I also think Hill got lucky on his first outing....I feel Vic and our defense will bring another QB back down to earth and possibly bench another one......

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Platte Valley Assassins or better yet Vic Fangio and Denver Dons
    Pretty good!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    We remember the "Monsters of the Midway" defense.
    The Broncos D are the "Monsters of the Mountains" !!!

Platte Valley Assassins or better yet Vic Fangio and Denver Dons
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-25-2020, 07:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Based on the highlights I saw, the main thing you have to do is stop that play with two tight ends on the right side of the formation. They put a back in the left slot, and then bring him across the formation to block for Hill. The left guard pulls. I didn't see the game, but when he ran the ball well, that was pretty much what they were doing. They did all kinds of 21 and 22 stuff, where they'd move the backs and tight ends around. They went 23 around the goal line, but from what I saw, Hill was usually going right. In the passing game it was mostly in breaking routes, and they attacked the seams downfield with in breaking routes underneath. Everything I saw was conventional though. No option offense from what I saw. The other thing was a ton of play action, and you could bet your ass either Thomas was coming on a dig route from the left of the formation or somebody was getting it down the left seam. Tight end or back in the slot a lot.

It was not exactly what I expected to see, but it didn't really surprise me either. I don't think they're going to come in and do the exact same thing to us that they got away with against Atlanta. I hope they do, but I highly doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied

Soon,,,, after they pummel few more teams!

(They are a pretty nasty bunch, that likes to hit )

we will see, they would have to end top 5 in scoring and not allow many players to leave.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X