All Broncos QBs ineligible to play vs NO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    I been thinking of what could be gained by pushing game to Tue...last I read someone has to go through 6 day cool off period after getting signed. Maybe an exception could have been made for someone already on a practice squad I dunno.

The Broncos apparently asked the league for a postponement...I wonder what they thought would have been gained by moving the game back a day or 2.
    Lock being available
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Broncos standing up. 0 to 0 with 1:07 left in first quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosgal24 View Post
        Just heard this via ESPN: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...orleans-saints

Any thoughts as to how we plan to not forfeit?
        Pats had their game moved for one guy. titans got their game moved, even though the NFL knew at the time they had violated protocols. ravens just this week had their game moved because of covid.

Broncos, have their bye week outright taken from them to accommodate soemone else's schedule change.

Broncos have a player test positive.....entire position group ruled ineligible, with LESS than the time required to be able to bring even one free agent. And told they have to play, literally without a QB, because all 4 are out.....even though 3 test negative.

I have not been as angry over football since the jags won THAT playoff game against us in 96.

today, i truly, deeply, loathe the nfl front office. this isnt fair, by ANY measure. It's just flat wrong .
        sigpic

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/Allbright...86967140405248
          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

Lock being available
            Is that how it works? The "high risk" people pulled off the practice field Sat would be available to play Mon/Tue?
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Is that how it works? The "high risk" people pulled off the practice field Sat would be available to play Mon/Tue?
              I’m pretty sure it’s 5 days so if Driskell tested positive on Thursday, then Tuesday would’ve been the 5th day for the rest of the QB room.

Comment

Yes, had he tested negative until Monday he would be available. Everything I had read said that Elway Fangio and Shurmur were fighting to get the game rescheduled to Tuesday
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• It is interesting to see people reporting all kinds of stuff on Twitter. Yea I want to buy that twitter message but just like the earlier ones I am going to stay skeptical. Hope it is true....if it is true than what the heck NFL?!? Why the smear campaign from NFL sources all morning?
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Yes, had he tested negative until Monday he would be available. Everything I had read said that Elway Fangio and Shurmur were fighting to get the game rescheduled to Tuesday
                    Adam Schefter reported that the Broncos believe they were punished due to the ownership mess.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

Adam Schefter reported that the Broncos believe they were punished due to the ownership mess.
                      I'm inclined to agree with him in view of the recently enacted fines.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

I saw that tweet too. If true, what a joke the NFL has become. What a bunch of passive aggressive children. If you don't like the Broncos' ownership situation, step in and force a sale. Otherwise, treat each team fairly. Who knows who else has covid? Did Lock and the QBs have contact with the rest of the team? Give the team time to figure it out, and play on Tuesday, like the Ravens got. Otherwise this is purely a statement move that will turn a lot of fans off from the NFL. If any more of this continues I will stop watching.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Reading between the lines - with Allbright's tweet and the comments from Drew and Fangio; I suspect that the issue was not with lowering the masks to eat, but with lowering them to communicate (not in the cafeteria). Otherwise it makes no sense for Drew to have apologised or for Fangio to have blamed the QBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Reading between the lines - with Allbright's tweet and the comments from Drew and Fangio; I suspect that the issue was not with lowering the masks to eat, but with lowering them to communicate (not in the cafeteria). Otherwise it makes no sense for Drew to have apologised or for Fangio to have blamed the QBs.
                              That’s what it is, but it’s selective enforcement. You see all that on the sidelines every single game from coaches and players alike.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

That’s what it is, but it’s selective enforcement. You see all that on the sidelines every single game from coaches and players alike.
                                Agreed 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X