All Broncos QBs ineligible to play vs NO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    This is the biggest farce in tbe history of sports. What's the point in testing them every day? Suit up #7 one more time

Comment

Ok John, loosen up!!

Only in 2020 can this be happening!!!!

Comment

I can't believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

Yeah you would figure with the ravens getting their game postponed almost a full week we should be able to get at least a day or however long is needed to get a QB back.
          ya something should happen. we had to delay a game for NE already. we should be able to get a delay or something. cause not having a QB for a game would be a joke. and you basically saying oh you want a chance to no. not for you. not to mention we probably have to win out to make the playoffs and this will make it impossible.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

#Broncos WR Kendall Hinton will play plenty at QB tomorrow, source said. 2020! He did play QB for a few years at Wake Forest.

"The NFL has made it clear that it will not postpone games over competitive issues. Teams have been warned several times that players must wear masks to avoid being identified as high-risk close contacts. None of the #Broncos' QBs wore masks."

Comment

Sounds like kendall hinton will play qb
              sigpic

Comment

Can we sign manning to a 3 day contract?

Comment

This kendall hinton looks just a little bit like lamar jackson at qb
                  sigpic

Comment

I knew I wouldn't regret disengaging from NFL this season ........... this is crazy
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

You know what, I'm good.

This just shows the lack of leadership from Fangio (making sure everyone is following NFL covid rules) and the poor judgement and decisions our supposed franchise QB Lock (not wearing a mask). I have wanted them both gone because I didn't think that they were a good HC & QB.

Now, this is just further proof that they don't have the mental make up for their respective position.

This is what the Broncos deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                        Kind of ridiculous we can't get a postponement... the ravens/steelers has been pushed twice now. favoritism and whatnot.
                        Right, I mean, they postponed the Broncos - Patriots game for Cam Edit: And the team lost their bye week as a result.

Last edited by Rastic; 11-28-2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

The Broncos put themselves in this position. They better go out and win. No excuses. I'm not giving them a pass on this game if this whole QB thing is their own doing.

Comment

It seems punitive but if DEN didn’t follow proper procedures then they only have themselves to blame.
                            NO sacked Ryan 8 times last week so maybe this is a blessing.

Still, Lock now is missing a huge opportunity here, and missing this game only stunts his development further and hurts the orgs ability to evaluate what they have.
                            Team is fighting for its playoff life, coming off a solid win and trying to back that up... Team is home and playing a winnable game... now Lock sits on sidelines instead of putting more tape out there. We want to see how the young QB responds to games like this, but bc somebody dropped the ball at Dove Valley... now we have this?

Comment

Looks pretty bad if none of the QBs were taking appropriate precautions. I mean - just wear a freakin’ mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                                Looks pretty bad if none of the QBs were taking appropriate precautions. I mean - just wear a freakin’ mask.
                                Why? One guy got it. All the others have tested negative. Obviously, the masks couldn't have done much better than the nothing they did wear. The NFL is just playing favorites. Gotta cater to their stars but everyone else gets screwed.
                                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Working...
                                X