No announcement yet.

All Broncos QBs ineligible to play vs NO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see it, Hinton can't be any worse than Lock. And the boy can run. He got some speed and some moves. I think we are in a better position to win now.

Comment

All I'm gonna say is that Garrett Gilbert starting for Dallas nearly beat the stealers and I'm sure nobody ever heard of him. He did however have the benefit of practice and knowing he was starting. Anything can happen I suppose
      sigpic

Comment

What if Kendall Hinton throw for 350 yards and 3 TDs?
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
          The way I see it, Hinton can't be any worse than Lock. And the boy can run. He got some speed and some moves. I think we are in a better position to win now.
          I've been doing some 'scouting' of him via Youtube and such. He seems to be smart, quiet, and humble. He seems to have a big arm and decent mobility. A long time ago (in internet ages) someone mentioned a Sight Quarterback while describing a player. That is, a guy that has to see things develop rather than anticipate properly iirc. The phrase stuck with me. I think that applies to Lock so far. Not always, not constantly, but it's a problem of his. I would imagine that Henton will be the same even if he can make a positive impact at the QB position. So if Henton can come in and use his physical tools and keep a calm demeanor (very unlikely but stranger things have happened) then we could be in for some fun.
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
            ...and scrambles for a score at some point.

Comment

Then Broncos Country will be a very, very happy place on Monday. Honestly hoping he does really well. Seems he caught some bad breaks with injuries at Wake Forest playing QB, so if he can come in and do relatively well, it could make for a real nice story in a really odd season.
              Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

If he plays smart, and makes some good plays, do we have QB controversy come Monday?

Comment

Then we're looking for a WR.

Comment

So hinton's last game at qb or last meaningful was October 2017 against #2 clemson, he was 14 of 30 for 203 yds 2td 0int and also had 92yds rushing on 24 attempts
                    Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 11-28-2020, 08:46 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                      So hinton's last game at qb was October 2017 against #2 clemson, he was 14 of 30 for 203 yds 2td 0int and also had 92yds rushing on 24 attempts
                      He's actually thrown a TD more recently than Taysom Hill has.

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/st...40727005499394
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Why? One guy got it. All the others have tested negative. Obviously, the masks couldn't have done much better than the nothing they did wear. The NFL is just playing favorites. Gotta cater to their stars but everyone else gets screwed.
                        The situation is for sure ridiculous. But the Bronco players should have been following the recommended guidelines. There’s no sugar coating it.
                        Last edited by Peerless; 11-28-2020, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Well...

Driskell crapped the bed and Rypien is decent but physically limited. Just sayin'.

Comment

Henton coming in and playing well enough to create a QB controversy would just be par for the course in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                              Well...

Driskell crapped the bed and Rypien is decent but physically limited. Just sayin'.
                              Combine Rypien's football IQ with Hinton's athleticism and we'd have a heck of a QB under center.
                              Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Combine Rypien's football IQ with Hinton's athleticism and we'd have a heck of a QB under center.
                                I'm obviously having fun with this issue. You really have to take it in stride and just enjoy the entertainment, this year is like an extended preseason. But now I'm kinda excited to see Hinton play.

Comment

Working...
                                X