X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Broncos now have their QBs eligible, they could have played this evening just like they scheduled the Steelers/Ravens game; now scheduled for tomorrow? Whatever the Broncos QBs supposedly did, did not keep the NFL from being able to re-schedule the game. This has implications for teams competing more directly with the Saints, especially in their division. I think it was waay wrong for the NFL not to have re-scheduled the game.
    Ultimately the Broncos were not very likely to win even if the game were to be tonight but that should be irrelevant.
    Yes. For the 1st time in game history the outcome was determined before the start of a game. This is a shame on nfl history, and the Broncos further descend into embarrassment

Leave a comment:

• brianmcfarlane
    replied
    Broncos now have their QBs eligible, they could have played this evening just like they scheduled the Steelers/Ravens game; now scheduled for tomorrow? Whatever the Broncos QBs supposedly did, did not keep the NFL from being able to re-schedule the game. This has implications for teams competing more directly with the Saints, especially in their division. I think it was waay wrong for the NFL not to have re-scheduled the game.
    Ultimately the Broncos were not very likely to win even if the game were to be tonight but that should be irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I heard one of the NFL reporters on Twitter mention that a forfeiting team would also lose their 2021 1st Round Draft pick.
    The way we been drafting......

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    So Shefter is now reporting that the Ravens/Steelers game is most likely postponed until Wednesday, almost a full week after it was originally scheduled, yet the Broncos can't even get a 1 day postponement to allow for negative testing.

The inconsistencies of the NFL covid proticol is simply amazing.
    Ravens players were threatening to strike. They probably watched the Broncos get sacrificed, they didn’t want to get sent out there with a team full backups, and have the same thing happen to them.

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    So Shefter is now reporting that the Ravens/Steelers game is most likely postponed until Wednesday, almost a full week after it was originally scheduled, yet the Broncos can't even get a 1 day postponement to allow for negative testing.

The inconsistencies of the NFL covid proticol is simply amazing.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Mike [email protected]
    · 41m
    Per wire, the Broncos are bringing in Kyle Shurmur, son of offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur, for visit. There's your emergency QB. Who knows dad's system better? #9sports

Mike [email protected]·
    39m
    Kyle Shurmur spent time on KC Chiefs practice squad last year. Got a Super Bowl ring. A three-year starter at Vanderbilt who threw 50 combined TDs against just 16 INTs in junior-senior seasons of 2017-18. #9sports

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    If there's a will there's a way!!! "please don't have a starting Q, please don't have a starting QB"

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Not a huge winner, but one of those who came out of this with something is Kendall Hinton. With no expectations and little real pressure (other than what he probably placed on himself) Hinton not only gets some recognition but earned almost $36k. Not too shabby though certainly not Mahomes money. Hey, he will long be a trivia question, and if he embraces what just happened, he will always have this on his personal resume,

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post

Or maybe they were snacking on stuff while watching film.

We dont know.
    I work in a strict mask wearing work area...people get written up onto their perm record...even my work allows for people to remove masks for eating and drinking.

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

No, the cafeteria part was an assumption on my end. That may or may not be true. They were eating when the 'breach' occurred though, which would make sense in the facility cafeteria
    Or maybe they were snacking on stuff while watching film.

We dont know.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post

This is the first I've heard about it being an incident in the cafeteria. Did Albright share that on the radio or something?
    No, the cafeteria part was an assumption on my end. That may or may not be true. They were eating when the 'breach' occurred though, which would make sense in the facility cafeteria

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    This is the first I've heard about it being an incident in the cafeteria. Did Albright share that on the radio or something?

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    How dare them eat without wearing a mask! Shame!

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

That’s what it is, but it’s selective enforcement. You see all that on the sidelines every single game from coaches and players alike.
    Agreed 100%.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X