Kendall Hinton Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendall Hinton Thread

Because why not. His college career at QB was cut short thanks to some injuries, but his last season was a 1,000 yard receiver so you know the kid is athletic. His first NFL start will be opposite Taysom Hill, who is basically in the same situation. An athlete that is more of a do-it-all than an actual QB. Could make for a real fun ball game or could make for a very long evening for the audience.

I wish him all the luck in the world going into the game. I'm sure he's gonna be really excited, if not very nervous. Hasn't practiced under center in 2 seasons. Doesn't get a single practice before his first start. Hopefully he can go out and have some fun with his teammates.

Good luck and do your family proud, young man.

Go Broncos!
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Hear, hear...! GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

Better than Royce I suppose. What a mess. Nfl will bend over backwards for the ravens or patriots but we get the shaft
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Let's play guess the stat line?

15/26 for 175 yards, 1 passing TD and 2 INT, with 1 rushing TD.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

My prediction- 8/12 for 60 yards 1 passing and one running TD.

With 50 hand offs for combined 280 yards rushing. Bronco defense excels.

Broncos win 24-16 to shock the world. I’m being optimistic but I would love for the team to give the League office a big middle finger for this absurd decision to force the Broncos to play without a QB while bending over backwards delaying games or multiple other teams.

Ravens reporting multiple cases and can barely field a team even using the practice squad. Make them play, even if some players have to play both sides of the ball.

Lets go Broncos!

Comment

Well, with only one QB I wonder who will be active tomorrow? Extra RB? Extra TE?
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

More interested in this game than any other this season, should be fun, at least for a drive or two.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                  FWIW here’s some actual highlights from Kendall Hinton:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

FWIW here’s some actual highlights from Kendall Hinton:

Thanks for posting.

I watched this one earlier:

Comment

I think instead of worrying about stats there should be an over under of even attempting 10 passes. I expect a ton of RPO or wild cat.
                      sigpic

Comment

Seeing as Lock isn’t the answer I’m not too disappointed In trying this guy out at thrown position.

im low key excited to see what he can do
                        -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

I honestly hope the Broncos win today, with the good broncos defense, I sense a tim tebow type game today.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                            Seeing as Lock isn’t the answer I’m not too disappointed In trying this guy out at thrown position.

im low key excited to see what he can do
                            Drew Lock is above .500. It remains to be seen if he is the answer and any judgement one way or another is very premature.
                            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

I thought surely people wouldn't buy in to this garbage but here we are.

People actually think hes gonna score a TD? LOL

Broncos are about to get shut out as an ultimate message from the league. "You dont have an owner and we can do whatever we want to you".
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X