Kendall Hinton Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I thought surely people wouldn't buy in to this garbage but here we are.

People actually think hes gonna score a TD? LOL

Broncos are about to get shut out as an ultimate message from the league. "You dont have an owner and we can do whatever we want to you".
    Lol! You like I and everyone else have no idea what will happen, to think otherwise is just crazy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Drew Lock is above .500. It remains to be seen if he is the answer and any judgement one way or another is very premature.
      I guess that’s your opinion but seeing as Lock Is one of the lowest rated QBs in the NFL, he probably is not the answer
      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

From the videos I have seen here and elsewhere it is clear that Hinton has a huge arm. Even if he only has 10 attempts, I would guess at least 2 or 3 will be very deep passes.

Comment

I think after this game we'll have a QB controversy on our hands ...jk
          Hopefully we can find a way to just keep this competitive, that's all I want. Expectations are a blow out and more than likely a depressing game to watch.....but.....there's always hope

Comment

I support the man...............totally unrealistic to think there will be any type of passing game.....wildcat and a surprise throw out this formation maybe......

Comment

Good luck to you and your teammates, Kendall!
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Good luck, you can do this!!!! Everyone needs to work together...

Comment

Comment

I saw some predictions for Hinton to throw for 175 today. We will be lucky to complete a pass today.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                      Let's play guess the stat line?

15/26 for 175 yards, 1 passing TD and 2 INT, with 1 rushing TD.
                      Heck yeah, I'm money in the bank. I should go to Vegas.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                        Because why not. His college career at QB was cut short thanks to some injuries, but his last season was a 1,000 yard receiver so you know the kid is athletic. His first NFL start will be opposite Taysom Hill, who is basically in the same situation. An athlete that is more of a do-it-all than an actual QB. Could make for a real fun ball game or could make for a very long evening for the audience.

I wish him all the luck in the world going into the game. I'm sure he's gonna be really excited, if not very nervous. Hasn't practiced under center in 2 seasons. Doesn't get a single practice before his first start. Hopefully he can go out and have some fun with his teammates.

Good luck and do your family proud, young man.

Go Broncos!
                        He was asked to do the impossible, and yet went out there and tried anyway.

He deserves major props.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post

He deserves major props.
                          Yup. You're taling about my Adopt-A-Bronco there.
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post

He deserves major props.
                            To a degree yes, but what else would he have done? Said no thanks, I ain't doing this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Much respect for Kendell. It was a lose/lose situation.

I give him a Mile High Salute

Comment

Poor guy. Hinton did the best he could do with the limited and lack of preparation and reps. The NFL dropped the ball on this one.... Absolutely ridiculous that this game was played today.

Comment

Working...
                                X