DUH
    hey, just checking
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Thanks for the props Bronco Fans...

BUC Fans try to be respectful of "Other Teamers" & I know many of us have dropped by since you signed Lynch... Hope your tight knit group doesn't mind...

Don't know if Bronco Fans heard about the "Farewell Tribute & Concert " John had in Tampa, yesterday... It was planned by his Wife & former Teammates(who attended in full force with funny stories to tell) & it was a complete surprise to HIM...

Gen. Tommy Franks former head of Central Command at MacDill AFB in Tampa was guest speaker, the Mayor of Tampa "proclaimed" May 5th, 2004, "John Lynch Day" & gave him the Key to the City... The "Tampa Bay Lightning" our Stanley Cup Bound Hockey team presented him with a replica "Jersey" with the #47 on it...(see picture attached)

Fans were wearing T-shirts that said, "If the Buc Lose...Chuckie will be LYNCHED"...

A fun time was had by all & more than a few tears were shed...

Good Luck to the Broncos this Year... Even when you play the Bucs...

Many Buc Fans want to know... When do the "Lynch" Bronco Jersey's go on sale???
      "TODAY A BRONCO"... "ALWAYS A BUC"...

Comment

Heh, Bucs fans being the best football fans

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
        The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

ahh..... the cliche blame the Eagle fans. The most publicized fans.... every fans have their idiots but the Philly fans get the publicity.

Thanks to Jim for this awesome sig

Captain Hoagie "The Ox"
          Concierge of the Wiseguys

I do smoke; so if this bothers anyone...I suggest you take a look around at the world we live in ...........and shut the frigg up.

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            Yeah they prolly hate on the Broncos alot i'd punch them in the face but dhall, xfactor, and nixhex are pretty good guys and they respect the Broncos and crap. And as your surrounded by Chiefs i'm surrounded by Feagles YUCK!
            Yes I do respect the broncos and some of their fans (SOME OF THEM).
            The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Re: Bucs fans are the best football fans.

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
              Ever since we signed John a lot of Bucs fans have posted on the board saying that we will do good, John will bring alot of leadership to the team, and they all say that we are going to superbowl. Great attitudes from these guys, taking it well that we took one of their great players. I respect all of them back, and I wish the bucs try to have the best season possible, except when we play them!

Just because a few fans come onto the site and kiss our butts does not make them the best fans.
              I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Hoagie
                ahh..... the cliche blame the Eagle fans. The most publicized fans.... every fans have their idiots but the Philly fans get the publicity.
                yes they do and they have very hot cheerleaders did you see last years maxium
                Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
                  Yes I do respect the broncos and some of their fans (SOME OF THEM).
                  Including me right? lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X