X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
    Yes I do respect the broncos and some of their fans (SOME OF THEM).
    Including me right? lol

Leave a comment:

• broncos0707
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Hoagie
    ahh..... the cliche blame the Eagle fans. The most publicized fans.... every fans have their idiots but the Philly fans get the publicity.
    yes they do and they have very hot cheerleaders did you see last years maxium

Leave a comment:

• The Ghost
    replied
    Re: Bucs fans are the best football fans.

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
    Ever since we signed John a lot of Bucs fans have posted on the board saying that we will do good, John will bring alot of leadership to the team, and they all say that we are going to superbowl. Great attitudes from these guys, taking it well that we took one of their great players. I respect all of them back, and I wish the bucs try to have the best season possible, except when we play them!

Just because a few fans come onto the site and kiss our butts does not make them the best fans.

Leave a comment:

• The X-Factor 82
    replied
    Yeah they prolly hate on the Broncos alot i'd punch them in the face but dhall, xfactor, and nixhex are pretty good guys and they respect the Broncos and crap. And as your surrounded by Chiefs i'm surrounded by Feagles YUCK!
    Yes I do respect the broncos and some of their fans (SOME OF THEM).

Leave a comment:

• Captain Hoagie
    replied
    ahh..... the cliche blame the Eagle fans. The most publicized fans.... every fans have their idiots but the Philly fans get the publicity.

Leave a comment:

• daredevil25
    replied
    Heh, Bucs fans being the best football fans

Leave a comment:

• Lynch47
    replied
    Thanks for the props Bronco Fans...

BUC Fans try to be respectful of "Other Teamers" & I know many of us have dropped by since you signed Lynch... Hope your tight knit group doesn't mind...

Don't know if Bronco Fans heard about the "Farewell Tribute & Concert " John had in Tampa, yesterday... It was planned by his Wife & former Teammates(who attended in full force with funny stories to tell) & it was a complete surprise to HIM...

Gen. Tommy Franks former head of Central Command at MacDill AFB in Tampa was guest speaker, the Mayor of Tampa "proclaimed" May 5th, 2004, "John Lynch Day" & gave him the Key to the City... The "Tampa Bay Lightning" our Stanley Cup Bound Hockey team presented him with a replica "Jersey" with the #47 on it...(see picture attached)

Fans were wearing T-shirts that said, "If the Buc Lose...Chuckie will be LYNCHED"...

A fun time was had by all & more than a few tears were shed...

Good Luck to the Broncos this Year... Even when you play the Bucs...

Many Buc Fans want to know... When do the "Lynch" Bronco Jersey's go on sale???

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    DUH
    hey, just checking

Leave a comment:

• kenoyripsit28
    replied
    LOL don't worry raider fans are a world wide disease, This ignorant guy abused a young girl in KFC a few weeks ago as i looked closer what sorta jacket was he wearing nothing other than the silver and black .

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by bustemindamouth
    yeah --- and all we do to show the Bucs fans some love is tell them that Ian's knee is washed up...lol
    ....."and the truth will set you free"........

Leave a comment:

• bustemindamouth
    replied
    yeah --- and all we do to show the Bucs fans some love is tell them that Ian's knee is washed up...lol

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Try being between Jets/Giants/Eagle fans , always a treat, never any attitude from them.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Im surrounded by Chief fans here. Trust me, they suck too.
    ...know whaaatcha mean, verne.......

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    DUH

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    after broncos fans of course

Leave a comment:

Working...
X