Saints Fan Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Fan Here

I had to register and logon to this board to convey this.

The NFL is screwing you guys. It's not right. NFL let New England, Balitmore, & Tennessee reschedule games due to COVID concerns. The rules state no one gets to reschedule games due to COVID.

That's very "selective" enforcement of rules. It's not right. Yet I suspect the NFL will "find a way to reschedule" if Tom Brady goes down with COVID. It's a double standard, and I as a Saints fan want no part of it.
    Last edited by LofE; 11-29-2020, 11:42 AM.

Appreciate the thoughts. I tend to agree with you but, being powerless to change anything, well just roll with it and hope for an entertaining, injury free game.

Welcome to the board.

Comment

You're right. Here's to an injury free game.

I won't be here long. I'm just so disgusted with the NFL that I had to show up and say it's not right. Because it's not right.
      Last edited by LofE; 11-29-2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LofE View Post
        I had to register and logon to this board to convey this.

The NFL is screwing you guys. It's not right. NFL let New England, Balitmore, & Tennessee reschedule games due to COVID concerns. The rules state no one gets to reschedule games due to COVID.

That's very "selective" enforcement of rules. It's not right. Yet I suspect the NFL will "find a way to reschedule" if Tom Brady goes down with COVID. It's a double standard, and I as a Saints fan want no part of it.
        Thank you for your post.

Saints fans have always been at the top of my list of best fans in Sports (with Bronco fans of course ).

Hope we have an injury free game on both sides...and hope the game is entertaining....maybe even competitive which I know will be difficult at this point.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Media reported that none of them was wearing face protection so that probably has something to do with it.

Comment

Further more, it is always a good day in Saints and Broncos country when Tom Brady is losing. And, the broncos D is playing really well. And, it is an entertaining game. And... that is all.

Comment

Seahawks fan here. I agree. Complete BS!!! Surely they could shuffle the Thursday night schedule to accommodate your game, like they did with the Thanksgiving game last Thursday and move the game there. I am just beside myself at how pissed I am at the NFL powers that be! Every team should have a fair shot.
              Last edited by BlueThunder; 11-29-2020, 03:30 PM.

Comment

You're right. Here's to an injury free game.

I won't be here long. I'm just so disgusted with the NFL that I had to show up and say it's not right. Because it's not right.
                It isnt right, by any measure.

But it isnt your team's fault. You guys can only play the game in front of you.

This is entirely on the NFL front office.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks all.....Good luck to the other teams.

Comment

Signed up to til my hat to the Broncos
                    Last edited by Peanut; 11-29-2020, 06:15 PM. Reason: Welcome and read the CoC.

Comment

Still upset about this issue.

On my own board, some members are stating Denver had it coming, for not wearing masks. Really? Others (IMO smarter people) are stating there's a double standard in play. Teams like New England, Tennessee, & Baltimore get a rescheduling pass under the same policy. So what's the difference?

I just want FAIR. Too much to ask.
                      Last edited by LofE; 11-30-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Still upset about this issue.

On my own board, some members are stating Denver had it coming, for not wearing masks. Really? Others (IMO smarter people) are stating there's a double standard in play. Teams like New England, Tennessee, & Baltimore get a rescheduling pass under the same policy. So what's the difference?

I just want FAIR. Too much to ask.
                        NFL bootlickers, they’ve infested Twitter as well. NFL bots I’m sure, I don’t think any are actually real people.

Comment

I think some of them are real. They're just not very smart.

Comment

The rule is that games won’t be rescheduled for competitive reasons.

Because it was just one group and not an outright outbreak, it didn’t rise to the level of safety concerns.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              The rule is that games won’t be rescheduled for competitive reasons.

Because it was just one group and not an outright outbreak, it didn’t rise to the level of safety concerns.
                              Wish we just forfeit. I knew for a fact that we would lose, I was just wondering if it would be more or less than 3 touchdowns.

Playing the game was just risking injury for no reason. Give us the loss and let us play KC please.

Comment

Working...
                              X