Saints Fan Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
    Wish we just forfeit. I knew for a fact that we would lose, I was just wondering if it would be more or less than 3 touchdowns.

Playing the game was just risking injury for no reason. Give us the loss and let us play KC please.
    Until they take our first round pick for forfeiting and every one is sad. Cause the nfl said if a team forfeits they are taking picks
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

Until they take our first round pick for forfeiting and every one is sad. Cause the nfl said if a team forfeits they are taking picks
      shoulda made it even more interesting and just troll the nfl then. Kneel down every single play, just let saints score a TD every play. That woulda be interesting haha. Yea im kinda upset with the nfl.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
        The rule is that games won’t be rescheduled for competitive reasons.

Because it was just one group and not an outright outbreak, it didn’t rise to the level of safety concerns.
        Lol, there isn’t any “rules”, they’re just making this crap up as they go along.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

Lol, there isn’t any “rules”, they’re just making this crap up as they go along.
          Great avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
            Wish we just forfeit. I knew for a fact that we would lose, I was just wondering if it would be more or less than 3 touchdowns.

Playing the game was just risking injury for no reason. Give us the loss and let us play KC please.
            A forfeit doesn’t help anyone.

I don’t think anyone can name the injury that clearly wouldn’t have happened, if a quarterback had been available.

The Broncos must feel a violation happened or they wouldn’t have said some of the things they have said. It’s hard to argue that the league was being unfair.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

Great avatar!
              Thanks!! It seemed fitting, haha!

Comment

Working...
              X