Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is accountable for yesterday's embarrassment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Any link you may have to back your own or samparnels claims.

You can’t just spout opinions as the two of you have without some ounce of proof.

Those are bold yet nasty claims!
    What opinion of mine are you referring to?
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post

What opinion of mine are you referring to?
      You said the broncos are the NFL and every other team. Then you compared them to a cartel, so I’d like some evidence to back your claim!

Comment

How do you know this? Do you know Roger and those “scumbags” personally?

Is there a link to back these claims?

Any link you may have to back your own or samparnels claims.

You can’t just spout opinions as the two of you have without some ounce of proof.

Those are bold yet nasty claims!

You said the broncos are the NFL and every other team. Then you compared them to a cartel, so I’d like some evidence to back your claim!
        You're being obnoxious, and you really don't deserve proof after failing to provide that for your own dubious claims when requested by others over the years.

Alleged facts (like the kind you often present here from the conspiratorial rumormill) require evidence. Most opinions do not –especially when they aren't presented as anything more than that. Learn the difference.

Last edited by L.M.; 12-04-2020, 07:51 AM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
        2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I'm at work on my cell but when I get home would you like a link to the special permission that the NFL received from (I think) the Senate in order to exist because their business model was illegal as-is?

Comment

If you're actually interested in this conversation and aren't just trying to talk smack for entertainment purposes, here's a link to the Sports Broadcasting Act of 1961 which allowed the NFL to become the powerhouse cartel that exists today:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports...ng_Act_of_1961

Feel free to investigate the matter on your own because there exists a rich history of high end lawsuits involving the NFL's business practices. I didn't compare them to a cartel. I said that they are a cartel. Because they are. Do you think Jack-In-The-Box has a revenue sharing program with McDonald's to help out small franchises? Do you think Coke and Pepsi agree to a salary cap on their talent? No. They don't. Because they are competitors. In a business sense, the Raiders and Broncos aren't competitors. They belong to the same company. And that company is a cartel.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

I don’t think we lose that game with Lock. Payton admitted that he changed his gameplan to be extremely run heavy once the news broke. If they had a balanced gameplan, Hill would’ve put them in a lot of bad positions like he did pretty much the whole first quarter. The few times he did drop back he took sacks and ended up throwing an INT. The defense would’ve been able to hold up much longer and probably would’ve got Hill benched.
              Thats one side to look at it....what would have lock done vs that defense. We would have passed a lot more too which means lock could have and would have been sacked more and threw more ints with gives the saints more opportunities. No way we win that game...source may be a little closer but to say we would have won just bc Sean changed his gameplan I just disagree with the TO machine we have at qb.

"I'm E2DS and I approve this message 👌"
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Why would any one think any one would be accountable for last Sundays embarassment, when No One has been accountable for the last 4 years of embarassment? Management just takes their paycheck working hard only on waiting for one of the Bowlen kids to live up to their level of expertise to run the team. Which will never happen unless the Courts or NFL force a sale of the team.

I don't know if they can prove it , but common sense says this couldnt have been what Pat wanted if he was healthy and had an friendly attorney explain this to him. Any one of us would think this is an abomination if our Dad left this mess for us. Ellis & Elway just enjoying it

On edit, I bet if Britney would say one thing criticizing the Broncos, coaches or managements performance, she'll be gone just like Beth.
                Maybe the trustees are waiting for the highest bidder or their best contract from one of the kids, for them to live up to the trausts high standards
                Last edited by MrMax; 12-04-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMax View Post
                  Why would any one think any one would be accountable for last Sundays embarassment, when No One has been accountable for the last 4 years of embarassment? Management just takes their paycheck working hard only on waiting for one of the Bowlen kids to live up to their level of expertise to run the team. Which will never happen unless the Courts or NFL force a sale of the team.

I don't know if they can prove it , but common sense says this couldnt have been what Pat wanted if he was healthy and had an friendly attorney explain this to him. Any one of us would think this is an abomination if our Dad left this mess for us. Ellis & Elway just enjoying it

On edit, I bet if Britney would say one thing criticizing the Broncos, coaches or managements performance, she'll be gone just like Beth.
                  Maybe the trustees are waiting for the highest bidder or their best contract from one of the kids, for them to live up to the trausts high standards
                  I bet she did just that, she may had expressed some dissatisfaction with the current state of the organization behind closed doors with the FO and guess what, she’s suddenly fallen out of favor with the trust. I’d Be willing to bet that is exactly what happened.

Comment

For real? Britney is not working for the Broncos anymore? If that's true; that is an OMG. Talking about the cartel and mafia not to mention "The good ole boys"
                    It's a sad situation.

Comment

When did Brittany fall out of favor? I wasn't aware of that.

Comment

Originally posted by mainBroncos60 View Post
                        When did Brittany fall out of favor? I wasn't aware of that.
                        Sandy Clough and Mike Klis were talking about it during the week. They didn’t say she was no longer employed with the team but they did say she “fell out of favor”.

Comment

Working...
                        X