Kendall Hinton breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendall Hinton breakdown

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

I’ll watch the video later but I was impressed with his speed and agility. I hope he gets a shot at playing WR this season. Who knows maybe he can throw a pass on a reverse

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      I’ll watch the video later but I was impressed with his speed and agility. I hope he gets a shot at playing WR this season. Who knows maybe he can throw a pass on a reverse
      is he really 6ft?

Comment

I didn't see the game. But I respect this ex NFL QB youtuber

This video is more of an indictment of Shurmur and the NFL ......... and the QB's room. Not Kendal.
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Just finished watching this and it’s pretty spot on. Shurmur did him no favors whatsoever. I’m not sure who coaches the TEs but he must put little emphasis on chip blocking because those were pathetic and they have been all season but especially pathetic given who we had in at QB.

One thing that stuck out to me though, Wilkinson was in at RT in the 2nd half. I haven’t heard about a Dotson injury, I’m really hoping they didn’t bench him for Wilkinson.

Comment

Read in a yahoo article playing the game made Hinton's paycheck this week go from 4k to 35k....good for him.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              This video is a Pat Shurmur crucifixion. It's a shame the playcalling was an extra hurdle to overcome offensively.

Comment

Working...
              X