No announcement yet.

2020 Broncos vs 2019 Broncos....Better Team But Similar Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Judge has the Giants beating Seattle, in Seattle, without his starting QB, not to mention saquon barkley. Think Fangio could do that against a winning team?

​​​​​​
    I'll answer....No.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
      Joe Judge has the Giants beating Seattle, in Seattle, without his starting QB, not to mention saquon barkley. Think Fangio could do that against a winning team?

​​​​​​
      I'll answer....No.
      Fangio had the broncos fighting till the end against the Steelers with a back QB and bearly lost against the only undefeated in the nfl. he has his team fighting hard against the cheifs and making it a game vs them. you are way to negative.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

Fangio had the broncos fighting till the end against the Steelers with a back QB and bearly lost against the only undefeated in the nfl. he has his team fighting hard against the cheifs and making it a game vs them. you are way to negative.
        Except that this team is 4-8. No playoffs, and most likely another losing season. What is there to be cheerful about?
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

Except that this team is 4-8. No playoffs, and most likely another losing season. What is there to be cheerful about?

Absolutely Nothing To Cheer About LOL 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

I'm too negative? Really? What exactly have you seen this year, let alone, the last five years, to be positive about?

This coach continues to mismanage games. It's obvious that he, along with Shurmur, aren't coaching up Lock. Our QB continues to make the same mistakes over and over again. Before he was hurt, Daniel Jones had gone several games without a turnover, after being a turnover machine, and the Giants have been winning. That's good coaching. You can see the difference between a QB who's being coached up and one that isn't.

The other difference is that while we're competitive, mostly, we're not winning. We constantly come up short.

That's on the coach.

Look, I know Fangio is likely going to be back.

It just stinks knowing we will have to go through yet another season of this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

I'm too negative? Really? What exactly have you seen this year, let alone, the last five years, to be positive about?

This coach continues to mismanage games. It's obvious that he, along with Shurmur, aren't coaching up Lock. Our QB continues to make the same mistakes over and over again. Before he was hurt, Daniel Jones had gone several games without a turnover, after being a turnover machine, and the Giants have been winning. That's good coaching. You can see the difference between a QB who's being coached up and one that isn't.

The other difference is that while we're competitive, mostly, we're not winning. We constantly come up short.

That's on the coach.

Look, I know Fangio is likely going to be back.

It just stinks knowing we will have to go through yet another season of this garbage.
              What young coach doesn't make mistake with Managing a game. you don't generally have some one come in and be perfect in that regard. our Defense has also played at a top level. He is not an offensive guy that falls more on Shurmer and Shula. it is there job to coach up a QB. not Fangio. Also you are overrating what we have on offense. Lock threw a catchable ball to Hamler which he dropped and swung the tide. Thats not coaching thats on the WR and QB. he also Managed some games better then others.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I suppose it’s a good thing that they lost in regulation by more than 3 points. Otherwise, I would have to be upset about the stupid 2 point conversion attempt.

I am sick and tired of coaches screwing players over with stupid decisions to go for two or 4th downs when it’s completely unnecessary.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

When VJ first started we was started 3 or 4-0.....I disagree with so much of what you said just don't have the energy to go back and forward on this one. I could care less we are have back to back losing seasons and probably go 9- 23 in two year...but hey that's a huge improvement over vj...im literally jumping for joy when I'm saying this.

You win i lose on the concvo. Vic is the nest coach in the world.
                  In actuality he started 2-0, got the 3-1 and then proceded with the longest loosing streak in Broncos history. The man was worthless as a coach, and there was nothing good about his tenure. He ruined our defence and had no clue on offense. Far and above the worst HC in the last 40 years

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

In actuality he started 2-0, got the 3-1 and then proceded with the longest loosing streak in Broncos history. The man was worthless as a coach, and there was nothing good about his tenure. He ruined our defence and had no clue on offense. Far and above the worst HC in the last 40 years
                    Your opinion it fine won't be the first nor the last time I COMPLETELY disagree. I want 5 more years a Vic...bc his record, dumb timeouts, and blown 4th leads is sooooooo much better than what VJ......were do I sign up??????
                    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Working...
                    X