Vic Fangio is NOT a good Head Coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Yeah maybe but the problem with that theory is that the raiders never even broke the huddle, so there wasn't anything to look at.

It was just a really poor decision and the raiders were no doubt going to get a delay of game and then likely just kick the pat.
    EXACTLY. Getting a look and then timeout either takes away their best play because they have to change it or lets you adjust. Very common. At least you could sort of defend that, but the way they did it was either confusion or stupidity, both things that you cannot win in the NFL with.

Comment

Maybe Fangio wanted a better draft pick...

Comment

I want to like Fangio, I hate questioning what he was doing when we lose the last couple minutes of a game. The two timeouts to help the Raiders get the win was a bit painful. It wasn't the first time the Broncos lost due to poor time management. 3 times a charm, we'll see what happens next year.
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

He is an experienced smart football guy. The interviews I see with him on YouTube he sounds pretty smart, and he carries himself well. But there is just something about him, I'm not completely confident about the way he coaches the football team.

( but then again, I don't know anything about running a football team.)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
            He is an experienced smart football guy. The interviews I see with him on YouTube he sounds pretty smart, and he carries himself well. But there is just something about him, I'm not completely confident about the way he coaches the football team.

( but then again, I don't know anything about running a football team.)
            He gets called a players coach, often I hear that players love him. Which can be valuable for building young teams...but it's also noted that sometimes the best coaches aren't the ones trying to be friends with the players. Some of the best coaches in each major sport are guys that are tough to play for.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
            X