Hi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi...

Just wanted to visit your boards and say hey. I'm not a Broncos fan, but I do respect Mike Shanahan quite a bit, and wanted to give you and the Broncos organization props for maintaining such a strong foundation for quite some time. Jay Cutler looks like he's going to take this franchise leaps and bounds.

"Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past..."
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-

Originally posted by bluestars87
    Just wanted to visit your boards and say hey. I'm not a Broncos fan, but I do respect Mike Shanahan quite a bit, and wanted to give you and the Broncos organization props for maintaining such a strong foundation for quite some time. Jay Cutler looks like he's going to take this franchise leaps and bounds.
    Hey welcome to the site.

and yea i hope Jay can takes us the distance

are u a 49ers fan?? judging by your avi

Comment

welcome to the board, and thanks for the props. . . .

some of the fans on here are really spoiled, but a lot of us realize how lucky we are to have such a consistently competitive organization, and how hard shenanigans works to make that happen. . . he's one of the best in the league, hands down. . . and yes, we're extremely excited to see what jay-C can do in the following years. . . .

so are you a niners fan?
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Yes I'm an avid San Francsico 49ers fan. Oh and by the way, I'm also sorry for the loss of your cornerback Darrent Williams. He was a very good player from what I saw, and I heard he was a very good person off the field. This is the second straight time my team has played yours in Denver and someone has tragically died. Very unfortunate.
        Last edited by bluestars87; 01-28-2007, 04:16 AM.

"Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past..."
        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-

Comment

Welcome to Broncomania and thanks for the props.
          Losing Darrent was a terrible thing to happen. Hope to see you around. :clap:

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Welcome niner fan
            sigpic

Comment

welcome niners fan
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by bluestars87
                Yes I'm an avid San Francsico 49ers fan. Oh and by the way, I'm also sorry for the loss of your cornerback Darrent Williams. He was a very good player from what I saw, and I heard he was a very good person off the field. This is the second straight time my team has played yours in Denver and someone has tragically died. Very unfortunate.
                Yea i know

i hate playing San Fran!
                They make me sick.
                2 Deaths in a row now!

and D-will was awsome!

i dont know how long it will take for me and everyone to get over it

Comment

welcome. oddly enough this is not a broncos board often. it is the only place where other fans don't get banned often.

Comment

Welcome to Broncomania newbie!
                    XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Working...
                    X