Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KJ Hamler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KJ Hamler

    I just wanted to give KJ Hamler Mad Props !! WoW What A Game. Could KJ be better than Jeudy? I honestly think that Denver is going to be set at WR for a long time and I think once Drew and Jerry get on Track They can be unstoppable. I think Jerry is a better a WR However KJ Is Special I totally feel KJ is the Perfect Fit In Denver. A True Special Player.

  • #2
    Hamler was a great player at PSU and games like this are why I was so excited to get him. Once Lock gets comfortable with everything and everyone is back (Sutton), Hamler/Jeudy are going to be a real problem for teams to cover.



    ​​​​​

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
      Hamler was a great player at PSU and games like this are why I was so excited to get him. Once Lock gets comfortable with everything and everyone is back (Sutton), Hamler/Jeudy are going to be a real problem for teams to cover.



      ​​​​​
      M3h, not too worried about Lock and Sutton as Sutton won't be here after what, next season, no way he gets a second contract with Hamler and Jeudy here.

      Comment


      • #4
        our WR room seems pretty amazing or potentially amazing. Sutton is a beast and would likely be top 5 if he had a good QB. Hamler has so much speed and is coming along nicely. Where exactly does tim patrick fit in next year?

        The main thing about our receivers that worries me is Jeudy. Since his first interview after getting drafted he has seemed like a hardcore diva to me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncosIsLife View Post

          M3h, not too worried about Lock and Sutton as Sutton won't be here after what, next season, no way he gets a second contract with Hamler and Jeudy here.
          I have a lot of faith in Jeudy but at this point I’d rather the broncos retain Sutton as an insurance policy because who knows how long it’ll take Jeudy to develop. Once he does, he’ll be a huge factor but that could take a few years.

          on another team with better coaching and a QB it may not take as long but in Denver, who knows.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Lot of teams were chasing the next Tyreek Hill in the draft.

            From what I have seen so far Hamler has the best ability to look like Hill in the NFL of the rookie WR class. He needs to stay healthy and play in an offense that fully takes advantage of his skillsets like KC does for Hill
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
              our WR room seems pretty amazing or potentially amazing. Sutton is a beast and would likely be top 5 if he had a good QB. Hamler has so much speed and is coming along nicely. Where exactly does tim patrick fit in next year?

              The main thing about our receivers that worries me is Jeudy. Since his first interview after getting drafted he has seemed like a hardcore diva to me.
              Patrick currently has the most receiving yards and TDs on the team, he’s easily been the most consistent receiver on the team.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

                Patrick currently has the most receiving yards and TDs on the team, he’s easily been the most consistent receiver on the team.
                yeah thats mostly what im getting at. Sutton and patrick are the vets. Seeing both of them together could be impressive but then we have hamler and jeudy as well. This offense really does have a lot of weapons, its crazy how bad we have been.

                Comment


                • #9
                  This will no doubt be my next bronco jersey. I love this kid. I hope he will take the top off of defenses for years to come. Love Juedy but I really love this kid. I might dig into this guys story and see where he come from and how he grew up. I'm a huge fan can't help it.
                  :go:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's great when some of our draft choices start playing good.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post

                      yeah thats mostly what im getting at. Sutton and patrick are the vets. Seeing both of them together could be impressive but then we have hamler and jeudy as well. This offense really does have a lot of weapons, its crazy how bad we have been.
                      For sure. Though, it’s a lot of mouths to feed, especially when you add in Fant, Albert O, and even Gordon catching passes. It’ll be interesting to see how they work the offense once everybody is healthy, and keep them all happy.

                      If Manning was the QB, next years offense would potentially rival 2013’s. We’re all still wondering if Lock can be the guy that makes this work, cause it’s all for naught without a QB.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

                        For sure. Though, it’s a lot of mouths to feed, especially when you add in Fant, Albert O, and even Gordon catching passes. It’ll be interesting to see how they work the offense once everybody is healthy, and keep them all happy.

                        If Manning was the QB, next years offense would potentially rival 2013’s. We’re all still wondering if Lock can be the guy that makes this work, cause it’s all for naught without a QB.
                        Patrick is a RFA and I imagine they keep him around as insurance for Sutton if he doesn’t come back healthy or if Jeudy/Hamler don’t progress. But after that it’s hard to imagine him not seeking a chance to start somewhere else. Assuming Jeudy/Hamler do develop. Also the possibility of trading him at the deadline next season if all looks well with everyone else.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've been surprised but Hamler. I thought he might be a gimmick guy or an all-speed-nothing-else guy. Instead, he's a true, sound wide receiver. Maybe more important to me, he's got fight. You can tell her wants to be great, he wants to make a play. I love that about his game.

                          Sutton/Jeudy/Hamler/Patrick sounds like a solid WR room. Having Spencer and Cleveland as ST and backup is really strong. But, Denver must have a consistent QB or it's worth nothing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            lol at someone saying sutton would be gone. Sutton is head and shoulders our best WR and it is not even close.
                            So far:
                            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I wonder how much KJ's hamstring affected him earlier in the season? I didn't really see any special speed from him and we never had him go deep earlier and I wonder how much impact his injury had?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X