KJ Hamler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    I wonder how much KJ's hamstring affected him earlier in the season? I didn't really see any special speed from him and we never had him go deep earlier and I wonder how much impact his injury had?
    I think quite a bit.....his speed and elusiveness are finally starting to be on display. For as good as Hamler is (and I'm a huge fan from PSU days), Jeudy and Sutton will require our opponents best coverage guys. I am really excited about next year's potential offense. Lock is the key, if he takes a step forward next season I believe our offense makes a huge jump.

Comment

I wonder how much KJ's hamstring affected him earlier in the season? I didn't really see any special speed from him and we never had him go deep earlier and I wonder how much impact his injury had?
      maybe not early in denver, but you saw it on display constantly in college.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

maybe not early in denver, but you saw it on display constantly in college.
        As a Bronco fan, I want to see it in Denver. He didn't run at the combine and he didn't show much speed early in this season and there are a few possibilities for this, one being his hamstring. Others include being mismanaged or his speed in the NFL isn't as great as it seemed in college.

Comment

As a Bronco fan, I want to see it in Denver. He didn't run at the combine and he didn't show much speed early in this season and there are a few possibilities for this, one being his hamstring. Others include being mismanaged or his speed in the NFL isn't as great as it seemed in college.
          i guess it was because i was a big fan of his coming out. but he ran in the 4.27 at the penn state combine or pre draft work out and his next gen stats show he had multiple runs getting over 22 miles an hour. it was probably the injury, but at the same time he has showed it in flashes through out the season i here. expecially with him consistantly getting more opportunities
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Comment

Predict Hamler has 100+ yards this week and 2 TDs
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
              X