Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Nash

What did we trade him for?

Call the national guard!!! We're killing the Patriots!!!

classic

Nash was a failed first round pick. We traded him to Miami for their failed first round pick. Both teams hoped that the players would prosper in their new environments. I don't believe either one did.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

which player was it?

classic

Comment

Does it matter???

Comment

just wondering

classic

Comment

It was an offensive lineman, I forget his name. Jamie Nails maybe? something like that.

Comment

He must have been a trash O-linemen than if Alex Gibbs couldn't make him into a respectable lineman. He could turn shi!t into **** salad and make you think it was a filet mignon.

Comment

actually it was an undersized running back. John Avery I believe.
                http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
                  actually it was an undersized running back. John Avery I believe.
                  Yep, you nailed it. Avery looked as bad at running back as Nash did at receiver. At least we weren't alone in wasting our first round pick; Miami kept us company.
                  ------

Comment

Hey guys, just for an update, john avery's kickin it up here in the CFL, he just got signed to a new team for like 700 grand (that's huge up here) he's one of the league's best backs. Relatively speaking of course, he still sucks, i'm just sayin.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                    ABWRFRC

Comment

So, is Marcus Nash up in the CFL, too? I always wonder what happens to first round busts like that. Do they just take their signing bonus and run (so to speak)? Or do they still pursue a career in football.
                      ------

Comment

Marcus Nash is in the Arena League, he lit it up last year. Looks like first round busts still have a couple of places to go, huh? Maybe they should get allocated to NFLEL too. That way we get the skill level up over there...or at least those low round picks that get sent over there could get some confidence by eating those busts up.

Here ya go

http://lvgladiators.com/team/?id=673

Comment

Yea Marcus Nash is playing it up in the Arena League and not doing that great. As for Avery he was with the Vikings the past season mostly as a KR, he excelled in the XFL and the CFL, but cant seem to make it in the NFL. He's still a pretty talented running back only problem is that he cant break a tackle. Kinda miss him actually was hoping he'd turn into something for us. If he would of stuck around when Terrell Davis went down he might have been a 1000 yd rusher...lol

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

Working...
                          X