Lets be honest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be honest!

We knew we were gonna lose. We need someone to beat KC or Oakland in the playoffs. If the Bill win ill be happy. If the Colts win ill be happy. As much as we hate Rivers he is a good guy so i am rooting for him. So tell me who you all are rooting for now?

wouldnt mind seeing the bills win it all. Colts or browns wouldnt upset me either. I would hate seeing KC dominate again though.

Comment

Would like to see an AFC Champ game of Browns vs Bills

Would like to see NFC Champ game of Cardinals vs Vikings

Not at all what I think will happen...but those matchups would make me happy.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Chiefs win it all again and mock Denver during the post game celebration, emphasizing their five year dominance of the Broncos.....

.... maybe that will make the organization realize that they're a joke and nowhere near being a contender.

But I doubt it. Chiefs probably think little of Denver and this organization is too stupid to realize that they need to clean house.

Sometimes you have to be publicly humiliated to finally realize that you are pathetic and need to change, drastically. Yesterday was a good start.

Comment

Green bay and Bills.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
            Chiefs win it all again and mock Denver during the post game celebration, emphasizing their five year dominance of the Broncos.....

.... maybe that will make the organization realize that they're a joke and nowhere near being a contender.

But I doubt it. Chiefs probably think little of Denver and this organization is too stupid to realize that they need to clean house.

Sometimes you have to be publicly humiliated to finally realize that you are pathetic and need to change, drastically. Yesterday was a good start.
            its to early to say that. i bet you are a guy thinking Mahomes is a shoe in for the mvp when Rodgers should get it if the season ended today. Also teams in nfl are good enough any team can win any week especially in the playoffs. You are underrating the Talent and the level of the players in the nfl.

I am very much rooting for the Packers. I made a deal with my childhood best friend when the Packers don't play I will root for them. they are basically my second and has been for a while. outside of that i am hoping the Bills make a statement this playoffs.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Bills are a great team, and they have the firepower to hang with Chiefs. Allen is a good example of a young QB that a team didn’t give up on too early, and now are being rewarded. He’s come a long way from his first season completing 52 % of his passes with 10 tds / 12 int’s to a legit NFL MVP candidate.

I would have loved the Broncos to have drafted him but I doubt we would have been able to develop him as well as the Bills, we have had way to many coaching changes.
              Last edited by 58Miller; 12-20-2020, 12:01 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                We knew we were gonna lose. We need someone to beat KC or Oakland in the playoffs. If the Bill win ill be happy. If the Colts win ill be happy. As much as we hate Rivers he is a good guy so i am rooting for him. So tell me who you all are rooting for now?
                After looking more deeply at the Bills before we played them I figured a win was unlikely, not entirely impossibly but unlikely. Seeing a blowout doesn't change anything.

Being thin at CB was only ever going to be a positive for Allen who's taken a super leap this year at QB. Conversely, the secondary of the Bills is top tier. To be honest, I am somewhat surprised Lock did not have an interception. 130 yards for a QB in the equivalent of NFL puberty with 1 TD, 0 INTS and a rating of 81 will not win most games. Having a running game where your two starting RBs are questionable the day before... Let's just say this game was par for the season.

The next games are bigger in my mind right now looking at the team going in to the offseason.

Comment

The season is over. This is a 2 year team at least. If you want to waste time Netflix has ozark and last kingdom. Both good shows

Comment

Broncos are the first team in the Super Bowl era to not make the playoffs once in a five year span after winning the Super Bowl.... pathetic.

With the Browns making the playoffs this year, only the Jets, Bengals and Broncos haven't made the playoffs since 2016 in the AFC.... pathetic.

Elway's legacy is tarnished.

Comment

I don’t understand some people.

Maybe I’m delusional or overly optimistic, but I haven’t been that disappointed in this season. I think anyone who thought we would be a playoff team after what happened is the one I would say was delusional.

To come on here and read such negativity with no regard to the reality of the situation, to me, is insane and uneducated.

A) Second year QB with second offensive coordinator
                      A1) No normal training camps
                      A2) Lose Franchise Player/Future HOF OLB for season-before season starts
                      B ) lose #1 WR before season starts
                      C) lose penciled-in starting RT due to opt out-before season starts

I have made it a point to watch EVERY game this season (paid for the NFL Ticket; gonna get my money’s worth). And do you know what I’ve seen?

Promise. Hope.

Our defense has played, for the most part, outstanding. And that’s without Von Miller, injuries on every level, Covid-19 influences. Tampa and Buffalo are the only real bad ones, and I felt like Lock’s bad game against Tampa made it look worse in the end. The Saints game was a joke, yet they still played very well. Anybody calling for Fangio’s head needs to get real. It’s almost miraculous what this defense has accomplished this far with all that has been against it.

Offensively, I’d like to see Shurmur do more to help Lock, but I felt like these last two games we were able to witness growth. I think it’s starting to click with Lock, and honestly, he is still young. We have at least two more years invested in him; let’s be patient and see what we’ve got. Give him a full season with Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, and Patrick at WR and Fant at TE and we might see a big jump (sophomore jump for him would more likely happen in year 3 due to missing most of last season and 3 games this season).

The offensive line has improved tremendously, but add a 1st round RT, and the line may finally be fixed. Attack the defense in the rest of the draft/FA to provide depth, and with all these vaccines going out, maybe next offseason we will be back to “normal” and can start making better judgements on these players and coaches.

All I know, playoffs or not, I’ll still be watching these last two games and I’ll be rooting for them to win! Go Broncos!
                      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

its to early to say that. i bet you are a guy thinking Mahomes is a shoe in for the mvp when Rodgers should get it if the season ended today. Also teams in nfl are good enough any team can win any week especially in the playoffs. You are underrating the Talent and the level of the players in the nfl.

I am very much rooting for the Packers. I made a deal with my childhood best friend when the Packers don't play I will root for them. they are basically my second and has been for a while. outside of that i am hoping the Bills make a statement this playoffs.
                        Oh please, Green Bay is gonna get one and done'd in the playoffs and Rodgers will still just have one ring with idiots like SAS constantly talking about how great he is

Comment

Pat Bowlen holding up a pink slip in his hand and says "This one's for John!"

Comment

I find myself sort of rooting for the Browns. They’ve been such a dumpster fire for so long, I kind of like seeing them do well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                              I find myself sort of rooting for the Browns. They’ve been such a dumpster fire for so long, I kind of like seeing them do well.
                              It’s definitely nice for that fan base. The Browns have been terrible pretty much every year since getting their team back. Plus, if they can win it all this year, that means KC won’t, which would be fantastic.

Plus it helps put things in perspective for us. We’ve had a few down years, but at least we’ve had some good ones. If we want a winner, we gotta be patient. Hopefully won’t be 20 years of misery like it was for Cleveland.
                              Last edited by Megalodon30; 12-21-2020, 10:46 AM.
                              Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Working...
                              X