Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by sra84 View Post
    Pat Bowlen holding up a pink slip in his hand and says "This one's for John!"

    You win the internet.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
      I don’t understand some people.

      Maybe I’m delusional or overly optimistic, but I haven’t been that disappointed in this season. I think anyone who thought we would be a playoff team after what happened is the one I would say was delusional.

      To come on here and read such negativity with no regard to the reality of the situation, to me, is insane and uneducated.

      A) Second year QB with second offensive coordinator
      A1) No normal training camps
      A2) Lose Franchise Player/Future HOF OLB for season-before season starts
      B ) lose #1 WR before season starts
      C) lose penciled-in starting RT due to opt out-before season starts

      I have made it a point to watch EVERY game this season (paid for the NFL Ticket; gonna get my money’s worth). And do you know what I’ve seen?

      Promise. Hope.

      Our defense has played, for the most part, outstanding. And that’s without Von Miller, injuries on every level, Covid-19 influences. Tampa and Buffalo are the only real bad ones, and I felt like Lock’s bad game against Tampa made it look worse in the end. The Saints game was a joke, yet they still played very well. Anybody calling for Fangio’s head needs to get real. It’s almost miraculous what this defense has accomplished this far with all that has been against it.

      Offensively, I’d like to see Shurmur do more to help Lock, but I felt like these last two games we were able to witness growth. I think it’s starting to click with Lock, and honestly, he is still young. We have at least two more years invested in him; let’s be patient and see what we’ve got. Give him a full season with Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, and Patrick at WR and Fant at TE and we might see a big jump (sophomore jump for him would more likely happen in year 3 due to missing most of last season and 3 games this season).

      The offensive line has improved tremendously, but add a 1st round RT, and the line may finally be fixed. Attack the defense in the rest of the draft/FA to provide depth, and with all these vaccines going out, maybe next offseason we will be back to “normal” and can start making better judgements on these players and coaches.

      All I know, playoffs or not, I’ll still be watching these last two games and I’ll be rooting for them to win! Go Broncos!
      I appreciate your post because context matters.

      I would like to know your Broncos mock draft.
      Create your own 2021 NFL mock draft with The Draft Network's mock draft machine.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

        I appreciate your post because context matters.

        I would like to know your Broncos mock draft.
        • 12.


          Denver Broncos
          Jaycee Horn
          CB, South Carolina
        • 44.


          Denver Broncos
          Jackson Carman
          OT, Clemson
        • 76.


          Denver Broncos
          Quincy Roche
          EDGE, Miami
        • 113.


          Denver Broncos
          Tedarrell Slaton
          IDL, Florida
        • 152.


          Denver Broncos
          Ar'Darius Washington
          S, TCU
        • 190.


          Denver Broncos
          Olaijah Griffin
          CB, USC
        • 233.


          Denver Broncos
          Jimmy Morrissey
          IOL, Pittsburgh
        • 234.


          Denver Broncos
          D'Eriq King
          QB, Miami
        • 249.


          Denver Broncos
          Marquis Hayes
          IOL, Oklahoma
        thats what i ended up with what do you think?
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
          I don’t understand some people.

          Maybe I’m delusional or overly optimistic, but I haven’t been that disappointed in this season. I think anyone who thought we would be a playoff team after what happened is the one I would say was delusional.

          To come on here and read such negativity with no regard to the reality of the situation, to me, is insane and uneducated.

          A) Second year QB with second offensive coordinator
          A1) No normal training camps
          A2) Lose Franchise Player/Future HOF OLB for season-before season starts
          B ) lose #1 WR before season starts
          C) lose penciled-in starting RT due to opt out-before season starts

          I have made it a point to watch EVERY game this season (paid for the NFL Ticket; gonna get my money’s worth). And do you know what I’ve seen?

          Promise. Hope.

          Our defense has played, for the most part, outstanding. And that’s without Von Miller, injuries on every level, Covid-19 influences. Tampa and Buffalo are the only real bad ones, and I felt like Lock’s bad game against Tampa made it look worse in the end. The Saints game was a joke, yet they still played very well. Anybody calling for Fangio’s head needs to get real. It’s almost miraculous what this defense has accomplished this far with all that has been against it.

          Offensively, I’d like to see Shurmur do more to help Lock, but I felt like these last two games we were able to witness growth. I think it’s starting to click with Lock, and honestly, he is still young. We have at least two more years invested in him; let’s be patient and see what we’ve got. Give him a full season with Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, and Patrick at WR and Fant at TE and we might see a big jump (sophomore jump for him would more likely happen in year 3 due to missing most of last season and 3 games this season).

          The offensive line has improved tremendously, but add a 1st round RT, and the line may finally be fixed. Attack the defense in the rest of the draft/FA to provide depth, and with all these vaccines going out, maybe next offseason we will be back to “normal” and can start making better judgements on these players and coaches.

          All I know, playoffs or not, I’ll still be watching these last two games and I’ll be rooting for them to win! Go Broncos!
          i am willing to bet Patrick wont be here and will get a big contract not worth matching at all in FA
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
            • 12.


              Denver Broncos
              Jaycee Horn
              CB, South Carolina
            • 44.


              Denver Broncos
              Jackson Carman
              OT, Clemson
            • 76.


              Denver Broncos
              Quincy Roche
              EDGE, Miami
            • 113.


              Denver Broncos
              Tedarrell Slaton
              IDL, Florida
            • 152.


              Denver Broncos
              Ar'Darius Washington
              S, TCU
            • 190.


              Denver Broncos
              Olaijah Griffin
              CB, USC
            • 233.


              Denver Broncos
              Jimmy Morrissey
              IOL, Pittsburgh
            • 234.


              Denver Broncos
              D'Eriq King
              QB, Miami
            • 249.


              Denver Broncos
              Marquis Hayes
              IOL, Oklahoma
            thats what i ended up with what do you think?
            I like the emphasis on OL (3) and DB (3), which I feel remain our weakest links.

            Comment


            • #21
              I’m secretly a Saints and Washington Football Team fan because of all of the Buckeyes on their rosters.

              definitely been watching a ton of both and I’m hoping they can make some noise in the Offs
              -Bronco in UT


              While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

              Helll of a post

              Comment


              • #22
                Rooting for the Bills to go all the way. What a great Super Bowl that would be!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                  I find myself sort of rooting for the Browns. They’ve been such a dumpster fire for so long, I kind of like seeing them do well.
                  Well. I love to watch Chubb. That man is inspiring......and as much as I hate....yes, hate is a strong word......hate what Kareem has done in his past.....he is exciting to watch.

                  But, I'm rooting for the Bills as I wanted Allen at 5 when we had the chance.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

                    Well. I love to watch Chubb. That man is inspiring......and as much as I hate....yes, hate is a strong word......hate what Kareem has done in his past.....he is exciting to watch.

                    But, I'm rooting for the Bills as I wanted Allen at 5 when we had the chance.
                    I like the Bills, too. I wouldn’t mind if they win the SB. - after all thoseSB losses, it would be cool to see them win one.

                    As far as Allen, he’s definitely fun to watch and he’s developing into a very good QB. I personally don’t think the Broncos would have developed him as well as the Bills have.

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                      Green bay and Bills.
                      Me too! Go Bills!
                      Utah Bronco Freak

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                        The season is over. This is a 2 year team at least. If you want to waste time Netflix has ozark and last kingdom. Both good shows
                        Isn't this thread about the teams fans would like to see in the Super Bowl? Everyone knows the Broncos are a bad team.....and......
                        Utah Bronco Freak

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The Bills or the Titans - the only two with a chance that have never won a SB.

                          The Browns too - except to say they haven't won a SB is perhaps a bit misleading if technically true.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X