Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least he got his conditioning in...

Sorry, probably a thread somewhere but I went back 3 pages and didn't see it.

I don't care how great this kid's route running is, he's already turning into a distraction and a diva, without having earned it (not that anyone should be justifying the "me first" behavior to begin with). He has been a drive-killer for much of the year.

I'd much rather us prioritize re-signing Patrick and getting Sutton and Hamler healthy. This guy is bordering on being a bigger distraction than contributor.

Originally posted by Skylan View Post
    Sorry, probably a thread somewhere but I went back 3 pages and didn't see it.

I don't care how great this kid's route running is, he's already turning into a distraction and a diva, without having earned it (not that anyone should be justifying the "me first" behavior to begin with). He has been a drive-killer for much of the year.

I'd much rather us prioritize re-signing Patrick and getting Sutton and Hamler healthy. This guy is bordering on being a bigger distraction than contributor.
    He’s a rookie. I’m sick of seeing it because I’m an Auburn fan but it’s insanely early to throw the white flag on him.

funny you’re satisfied with hamler who barely has half the receiving yards this year and can’t stay healthy.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X