Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you bring in at QB during the offseason, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

To me, the big, positive game changers (Watson and Wilson) and the one decent back-up plan (Dalton) are still out there. I always saw Wentz and Stafford as too much risk for the asking price, so I'm glad they're gone.
    Totally agree, glad Wentz is elsewhere. Colts gave up 2021 3rd round and conditional 2022 pick, not much bidding here.
    Interesting to see if the Broncos pay $$$ for one of those top guys.
    Last edited by colowoz01; 02-18-2021, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post

Totally agree, glad Wentz is elsewhere. Colts gave up 2021 3rd round and conditional 2022 pick, not much bidding here.
      The stickler on Wentz is his contract. $20M a year for potential junk for two years is a bit of a risk. 'Course so is dumping 2 or 3 1st round picks and getting Watson's contract...but the up side of Watson is pretty big if the Broncos could get the wins out of the team with him behind center. That risk vs. potential reward doesn't sit as bad with me. One of the things I like about Watson that he maintained even in his losses was his ball security. Seems to me that Broncos success (and many other teams) is directly related to a good turnover ratio.

Comment

• CAPS at 180 mil now.....maybe the broncos can restructure Vons contract and some how pull off a Watson Trade

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
          CAPS at 180 mil now.....maybe the broncos can restructure Vons contract and some how pull off a Watson Trade
          I heard that this morning, but they said that's the cap minimum. So teams must spend that. They also said it isn't the max.

Comment

I heard that this morning, but they said that's the cap minimum. So teams must spend that. They also said it isn't the max.
            Not sure what the broncos can roll over

Comment

• Just read that sports betting has the Broncos with the best odds of where Watson will play next season, above the Texans
              sigpic
              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                Just read that sports betting has the Broncos with the best odds of where Watson will play next season, above the Texans
                Music to my ears
                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

To me, the big, positive game changers (Watson and Wilson) and the one decent back-up plan (Dalton) are still out there. I always saw Wentz and Stafford as too much risk for the asking price, so I'm glad they're gone.
                  Haven't heard anything here about D. Prescott. No long term contract from the Cowboys yet so....will he say screw you Jerry....I'm out of here...Bye!
                  Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post

And will Wentz step up like Rivers did? Will be interesting to see.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Broncos have estimated $30 cap space with Von and Kareem options included. IMO Kareem and Casey getting walking papers to free up $22 mil. I am hoping for an extension and rework for Miller to retire as a bronco to lower cap hit. With that Watson contract can be affordable and bring back a few players and afford draft picks. I would love Casey and Kareem back but not at $10 mil each for 2021. Rework and lower cap hit sure for Kareem.

Comment

If we're going with Lock then Dalton seems like a decent option. Dalton doesn't have a remarkable arm but he can make the throws, and he had adequate mobility as well as adequate ability to throw on the run. He'd be a competent backup that could come in and run the team if he had to. He got $3 MIL from the Cowboys last season. He'd be worth it.
                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Let's throw our hat in the Russell Wilson jackpot as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Let's throw our hat in the Russell Wilson jackpot as well.
                            No reason not to, right?
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                              Let's throw our hat in the Russell Wilson jackpot as well.
                              I would take him over Watson even though I’m not a Russell Wilson fan.

Didn’t think it would get to this point with him.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

I would take him over Watson even though I’m not a Russell Wilson fan.

Didn’t think it would get to this point with him.
                                Russ is going to Las Vegas UGH .

Comment

Working...
                                X