Rip Floyd Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Floyd Little

Hope his family is well glad you made your HOF.

https://www.nfl.com/news/hall-of-fam...tle-dead-at-78

Comment

Rip floyd little
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Oh man, my heart just dropped when I read this, a part of my childhood just died......

THANK YOU FLOYD YOU WERE AWESOME.......I hope he finds Peace on the other side, Rest in Peace #44.

Comment

Condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in peace, Floyd. God bless.

#44 Forever.

Comment

It was great that Floyd got to experience the HOF instead of what happened to Pat Bowlen.

Huge moment:

Comment

RIP Floyd Little. MY condolences to his family and friends.
              #swapping

Comment

Floyd Little is a big part of the reason Mile High Stadium was sold out starting in 1970, three years before the first winning season. Bronco fans loved him and wanted to see him play no matter what. Those of us who were fans during his tenure regard him as the greatest Bronco. Hard to explain to Bronco fans who weren't around then. Guess one had to be there.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

My grandpa would always say....you want a first down, then Little up the middle. R.I.P to the original Bronco Franchise Player.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Floyd Little is a big part of the reason Mile High Stadium was sold out starting in 1970, three years before the first winning season. Bronco fans loved him and wanted to see him play no matter what. Those of us who were fans during his tenure regard him as the greatest Bronco. Hard to explain to Bronco fans who weren't around then. Guess one had to be there.
                    This is very, very true.......the same as trying to explain to non-Broncos fans why he was voted into the Hall of Fame, they look at his "numbers" but he was so much more than just his stats as you said!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X