This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye from a Las Vegas Broncos Fan

So.... I am Vegas born and raised and have been a fan of the Broncos since I was a kid. Watched 4 out of 5 of the super bowl losses, and rode the rollercoaster since the early 80s. I still have a ridiculous looking blue and orange starter jacket from around 1990, rocking the classic 'D' logo and a had a dog named Denver that lived a long happy life.

I hate to say this, but after this year I am officially jumping ship.

No hate at all, but we have a team here now (and it just had to be the team I grew up loathing..), and just based on how I feel watching both teams, I am just drawn to the Raiders now.

And with that, I will still pull for the Broncos when not playing Vegas. I have absolutely ZERO negative things to say about Denver the City, the team, and mostly the fans.

Hope you win this last one against the Raiders. Denver went up 31 to 24 as I type this.

So long Bronco Nation. It's been a ride!

So let me get this straight, you created an account here and joined our forum to say goodbye?

You can't root for two bitter division rivals.

"Bronco Nation" –it's "Country" and that tells us all we need to know about the quality of fan you were.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
    X